What's new

Golf

Bought me a membership this year, bought me a new set of clubs which includes a Rogue Driver and 3W, Ping G425 3H, Stealth Irons, Vokey wedges, and Taylormade Soto putter. Took a few lessons and while I still suck, at least I look good doing it. I'll be getting a golf cart this winter but these things are pricey. I'm hoping I get at least 3 or 4 more rounds in before you know what falls. Best I shot was a 94 but I shot a 97 and 99 in the Club Championship which I was shooting to break 100 so I was happy.

New fitted driver just arrived! Can't wait to see how far I can slice this thing into the weeds! Ping G430 Max 10k...
1000000411.jpg

1000000410.jpg

I can see you on a golf course, dressed like a dickhead, bag full of putters rammed up your arse. You disgust me.

Listen peasant. One only needs one putter when it's a Bettinardi custom job at $1000 a pop And i don't dress like a dickhead, i dress like a pimp Now shut up and carry my pretentious oversized bag

Listen peasant. One only needs one putter when it's a Bettinardi custom job at $1000 a pop And i don't dress like a dickhead, i dress like a pimp Now shut up and carry my pretentious oversized bag

Do with swap putters with the other golf boys? firmly holding each others shafts while going one under or two over? I'll carry you in a ****ing bag, I just need to pop over to Bunnings for the circular saw.....

Do with swap putters with the other golf boys? firmly holding each others shafts while going one under or two over? I'll carry you in a ****ing bag, I just need to pop over to Bunnings for the circular saw.....

clearly you think about my shaft a bit too much ??