What's new

Gordon Hayward Says He's The Man

Still think Hayward can be "The Man" or "Co-Man". He is right when he says he just needs to find consistency and his 3pt shot back. I think his 3pt shot will experience a huge bounce back, and hopefully the rest of his game finds consistency.

Gordon haters/doubters jump in a fire.

Still think Hayward can be "The Man" or "Co-Man". He is right when he says he just needs to find consistency and his 3pt shot back. I think his 3pt shot will experience a huge bounce back, and hopefully the rest of his game finds consistency.

Gordon haters/doubters jump in a fire.

He's #2 at best. I think he can be a fine #2 in the right scenario, but he doesn't have the handles, craftiness, or strength to enforce his will on the game well enough to be anything like a #1 or a #1a.

He was also asked about his contract and would he be back, he replied that it was not up to him, it was up to the front office. Which gives you some insight into his negotiating position.

Bye bye Hayward.

Or just gives you insight into the fact that, he's like, an NBA basketball player.

Yea, I think Gordon could be a number two or 3rd option on a contender but he needs to not handle the ball so much. I think his strength is spot up shooting and passing to guys cutting. It really sounds as though he thinks he is a #1 guy and wants to be paid like one. I think this would be a grave mistake. I want Gordon to stay but not if he wants more than Favors.