What's new

Gordon Hayward tomorrow on the Herd

I have hated cowherd ever since he was talking **** about the utes not having a chance in hell against Alabama and saying that Alabama would blow the utes out and embarrass them.
Then after the utes kicked Alabama's *** he kept saying that Alabama just didn't want to be there in that game and that Alabama was not trying to win since they didn't think the game was important. Jackass

I have no problem with his pre game prediction..... But after you are way wrong about the prediction at least admit you were wrong and that the utes were better than you thought. Give the utes their ****ing credit for beating that Alabama ***

It's all fun and games until he talks **** on your team

And the utes are not even my team. I'm a byu fan.
But he was still dumb for not giving them any credit. (And I was bothered by the whole principal of since utah is a smaller school from a smaller conference there is no chance they could beat a team like Alabama. I hate that type of arrogance)

And the utes are not even my team. I'm a byu fan.
But he was still dumb for not giving them any credit. (And I was bothered by the whole principal of since utah is a smaller school from a smaller conference there is no chance they could beat a team like Alabama. I hate that type of arrogance)

It may be many years but he has since said some good things about the utes. He's always been a bit of an sec homer.

That's not the issue with Cowherd, and I don't think that was Fish's point because he's not a Ute fan. Cowherd talks about every subject as if he knows everything and people who disagree with him are idiots, but when the future becomes the past and proves him wrong (which it often does to all of us) he simply changes his story and acts like he saw whatever happened coming all along.

BTW, whenever I read a post from Green I hear it in Cowherd's voice for some reason.

How is Cowturd's job any different than a pro gamers? He sits watching his *** grow talking about sports all day, not playing or competing mind you. He just talks about sports with a hot chick. This is so "Get off my lawn" it's pathetic.

How is Cowturd's job any different than a pro gamers? He sits watching his *** grow talking about sports all day, not playing or competing mind you. He just talks about sports with a hot chick. This is so "Get off my lawn" it's pathetic.

eSports are actually quite challenging. They are so much harder than people expect. I played some of the games that professional gamers play and I am not even as good as the "amateurs".

Thankfully they are still fun as hell. Going to get a gaming comp and load some of my games back on it.

Yeah, pretty much my thoughts as I was hearing him. I mean, it's not even like he is coming from a position of intelligence in sports. He is just a personality with a mostly toxic opinion.

He thinks baseball requires no intelligence and anyone who plays video games are fat and nerds. He has to be hurting for ratings now that he isn't on ESPN. If you want views on the internet, a good way is to insult gamers.

That's not the issue with Cowherd, and I don't think that was Fish's point because he's not a Ute fan. Cowherd talks about every subject as if he knows everything and people who disagree with him are idiots, but when the future becomes the past and proves him wrong (which it often does to all of us) he simply changes his story and acts like he saw whatever happened coming all along.

BTW, whenever I read a post from Green I hear it in Cowherd's voice for some reason.
Nailed it 100%

51p0SPIpWJL.jpg

Photoshop Hayward on their.

just got done listening to it. kind of interesting to hear him in that setting, you don't really ever hear jazz players' "un-filtered" opinions about stuff (not that he was controversial or rude or anything), and since this had nothing to do with the jazz/NBA, it felt a lot more like his real opinion.

(Insert name of Jazzfanz poster here) talks about every subject as if he knows everything and people who disagree with him are idiots, but when the future becomes the past and proves him wrong (which it often does to all of us) he simply changes his story and acts like he saw whatever happened coming all along.
Sounds like quite a few posters on this board.

eSports are actually quite challenging. They are so much harder than people expect. I played some of the games that professional gamers play and I am not even as good as the "amateurs".

Thankfully they are still fun as hell. Going to get a gaming comp and load some of my games back on it.

Oh for sure, I'm a Starcraft 2 fanatic, I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm sure Cowturd's work prep is challenging too, but his bullying of eSports nerds is cruel and hypocritical.

Great post. I think most people have an issue taking responsibility or admitting that they are wrong. You'll find it common in most work environments as well.

Eh I think it depends on the situations and over time it could be more and more accepted on normal TV. I take it the Madden Challenge is still a thing? I thought years ago that the final for that would be on ESPN at some point.

I say yes, if Internet nerds Join weird dating sites and reproduce with other Internet nerds they will create.......... more Internet nerds. Eventually out-numbering people with jobs and lives. The madness grows and grows and eventually a over weight, pizza greased-fingered or greased up dongle covered in freckles, will eventually be offered a contact by espn. The pay scale could vary and they could be offered compensation in weird cloaks, capes, or pepperoni. I could see this and it's not that far out there.

just lol. it's same as watching basketball or football. Why do we watch sports? Cuz we are interested in. It's fun. Same thing for E-sports. Cowherd is an idiot.