What's new

Gordon is awesome, essential, our Lebron thread

Mission Accomplished

After that Kanter beating we took. Here is a thread for all of us to feel good about ourselves, our team, and our fav player. I decided to start this being non Hayward fan as a gift to you. Lets focus on who we have not on players that are now playoff bound.

This was me being a troll btw

Went from contrarian troll to patronizing troll in two posts!

Hope that makes you feel better.

I'd rather talk Jazz. But, if you guys want a shill to make you feel better. Now, you have Kanter, Fisher, Corbin, and me? I actually dont like Hayward or Burke but there is enough Burke hate that I dont have to pile on.

I'd rather talk Jazz. But, if you guys want a shill to make you feel better. Now, you have Kanter, Fisher, Corbin, and me? I actually dont like Hayward or Burke but there is enough Burke hate that I dont have to pile on.

Don't flatter yourself with being in that group.

Let me sum up your hate though. KOC, DL, Hayward, Burke. Any one else that you want to get off your chest?

Don't flatter yourself with being in that group.

Let me sum up your hate though. KOC, DL, Hayward, Burke. Any one else that you want to get off your chest?

Like I've said you are off topic. But, this is therapy for you. Sure those are the players and front office folk I dont like. I dont mind DL the Kanter trade was dumb. Not because we lost Kanter. I dont really mind that. We should have gotten something back.

Let me guess Haward gets his stats and the Jazz get the L. Sorry, that was trolling keep the positive vibes flowing I'll stop. Continue the postivity.

Actually most of the time Gordon gets his stats the team wins. Its when he struggles or is out that we have a hard time winning.

Actually most of the time Gordon gets his stats the team wins. Its when he struggles or is out that we have a hard time winning.

Darn those pesky facts. Doesn't fit with the narrative so please refrain. ;)

Not in these highlights. And when Kanter was losing so were the Jazz btw.

Just to justify my point (not that I have to with you). The Jazz record when Gordon Hayward goes for 20 points or more is 22-13. So we win a lot more when Gordon plays well.

BTW the Jazz record this year when Kanter went for over 20 points. 1-5, and the one win Gordon went for 20 also.

Like I've said you are off topic. But, this is therapy for you. Sure those are the players and front office folk I dont like. I dont mind DL the Kanter trade was dumb. Not because we lost Kanter. I dont really mind that. We should have gotten something back.

We got exactly what he was worth at the point we decided to trade him. Would you have preferred we let him play out the season and let him go for nothing?

Just to justify my point (not that I have to with you). The Jazz record when Gordon Hayward goes for 20 points or more is 22-13. So we win a lot more when Gordon plays well.

BTW the Jazz record this year when Kanter went for over 20 points. 1-5, and the one win Gordon went for 20 also.

Was Gordo not on the floor when Kanter was racking up these losses? Because just because Gordon didnt contribute doesnt give the loss to Kanter.