What's new

Gordon is awesome, essential, our Lebron thread

Was Gordo not on the floor when Kanter was racking up these losses? Because just because Gordon didnt contribute doesnt give the loss to Kanter.

Not really. Jazz only were playing winning ball when Hayward was on the court. When Kanter was on the court, the team was losing. So just think, with Hayward on the court, the Jazz were winning (more like even when I looked in January) while Kanter was the worst on the team. Just imagine how bad it was when Hayward on the bench and Kanter was playing.

Was Gordo not on the floor when Kanter was racking up these losses? Because just because Gordon didnt contribute doesnt give the loss to Kanter.

Again completely off the point of the conversation we were having. What I said is we win more when Gordon plays well then we don't. Kanter the opposite. Our win loss totals when they scored over 20 points per game (playing well) Gordon wins. Kanter losses. Pretty simple. Or do we need to bring out the teams plus/minus with Gordon on off the floor compared with Kanters. It isn't pretty just so you know.

#1 defense and 14-7 since the trade (55 win pace), even w/ Hayward and Favors both missing multiple games.

God I'm so glad the Jazz got rid of that giant moron.

#1 defense and 14-7 since the trade (55 win pace), even w/ Hayward and Favors both missing multiple games.

God I'm so glad the Jazz got rid of that giant moron.

And of those 7 losses 5 of them are by 4 points or less (4, 3, 3, 2, 1). Jazz were in and damn near won everyone of those 5 games.

This thread sucks. But, I am impressed with all of the sentences that begin with conjunctions. Because it is impressive.

I am still in disbelief over the title of this thread. Hayward is our Lebron?? Lebron gets his team, wins. Hayward, doesn't. Argue with that all you want, but I have one comment for you. Are we in the playoffs??? NO! Is Hayward Lebron? NO! Is he close?, NO! The sad thing is common sense isn't so common anymore.

I am still in disbelief over the title of this thread. Hayward is our Lebron?? Lebron gets his team, wins. Hayward, doesn't. Argue with that all you want, but I have one comment for you. Are we in the playoffs??? NO! Is Hayward Lebron? NO! Is he close?, NO! The sad thing is common sense isn't so common anymore.

Sarcasm is not a friend of yours I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't see it you are blind. Ever since we traded Kanter the cancer; Gordon has shined. He was held back if you can't see how great he is just look at the winning streak. He is the one that allows Gobert to block all of the shots. Hayward is allowing Hood to look like the better player. Hayward misses all the game winners to allow players like Trey Burke to hit on and become our clutch player. This team revolves around his unassuming Lebroness.

It would not go over laker slappers head. His reflexes are too fast. He would catch it.

I really don't get it. I'm pretty sure there aren't many people here putting Hayward on LeBron's level. But Hayward is a much better than average NBA player. He does a lot on the floor and he has been our offensive centerpiece this year. Hopefully we add other offensive pieces next year because we badly need more offense. But none of that means Hayward sucks. He's an asset to this team. MA is a bizarre poster.

I really don't get it. I'm pretty sure there aren't many people here putting Hayward on LeBron's level. But Hayward is a much better than average NBA player. He does a lot on the floor and he has been our offensive centerpiece this year. Hopefully we add other offensive pieces next year because we badly need more offense. But none of that means Hayward sucks. He's an asset to this team. MA is a bizarre poster.

Right up to the point that you realize he is actually Roger Braile. . .

You do get it.
And ya MA sucks. I actually handed out a neg to him. Have not done that in months and months

I really like that movie.

Me too, Stoked. Which Guardian is your favorite character? Wasn't that a great soundtrack? Oh, wait... Man, I just realized something. We can't talk about Guardians of the Galaxy, because it might derail yet another crucial thread started by Gordon's ex-girlfriend about Gordon and how badly Gordon is playing and what a waste of roster space Gordon has turned out to be. God, she misses Gordon. So. Much.

Wanna find out where I'm coming from? Look around at all the Exum, Burke, and Kanter threads that have been posted criticizing these players while how many besides the ones I start criticize Hayward? Do you think that Hayward is as loyal to the Jazz as they are to Hayward? He seemed excited to go to Charlotte. But, we matched. If you were to ask him if he has given 100% and allow him to answer honestly it would sound just like Kanter. Well, I get it there is some over the top love for him. I don't mind him on the team. But, I don't like his contract. I don't think he is a star for our team maybe a high end role player at most. I think he was best when he came off of the bench. But, I get it he is popular I've seen more threads asking what is wrong with Gobert then ones last year asking why are we over paying this role player.