What's new

Gordon is awesome, essential, our Lebron thread

So you're just worried about the injustice if it all. Hayward not getting his fair share of criticism. So noble.

Wanna find out where I'm coming from? Look around at all the Exum, Burke, and Kanter threads that have been posted criticizing these players while how many besides the ones I start criticize Hayward? Do you think that Hayward is as loyal to the Jazz as they are to Hayward? He seemed excited to go to Charlotte. But, we matched. If you were to ask him if he has given 100% and allow him to answer honestly it would sound just like Kanter. Well, I get it there is some over the top love for him. I don't mind him on the team. But, I don't like his contract. I don't think he is a star for our team maybe a high end role player at most. I think he was best when he came off of the bench. But, I get it he is popular I've seen more threads asking what is wrong with Gobert then ones last year asking why are we over paying this role player.

Good post. I clicked "Like this post" because it 1) finally tells all of us where you're coming from and 2) is not mired in silly comments that completely defy several seasons of statistical data.

Wanna find out where I'm coming from? Look around at all the Exum, Burke, and Kanter threads that have been posted criticizing these players while how many besides the ones I start criticize Hayward? Do you think that Hayward is as loyal to the Jazz as they are to Hayward? He seemed excited to go to Charlotte. But, we matched. If you were to ask him if he has given 100% and allow him to answer honestly it would sound just like Kanter. Well, I get it there is some over the top love for him. I don't mind him on the team. But, I don't like his contract. I don't think he is a star for our team maybe a high end role player at most. I think he was best when he came off of the bench. But, I get it he is popular I've seen more threads asking what is wrong with Gobert then ones last year asking why are we over paying this role player.

Hayward was heavily criticized last season.

What metric are you using for this? Pretty easily regarded, both by statistical methods and by the ever so useful "eye test," that he's a top 10 SF.