Al Jeff - C-
CJ - F
Hayward - C+
Fes - A
Watson - F
Price - Inc.
Elson - D+

As a unit - F

Good news is there is 80 of these left. I think by the 10th game we'll have figured it out and start rolling.

Deron - F
Bell - D
AK - D-
Millsap - B+
Al Jeff - C-
CJ - F-
Hayward - B+
Fes - B
Watson - F
Price - F
Elson - C

As a unit - F

80 more games is a blessing... or could be a curse.

He has put in the work, but I wish Millsap would just come off the bench behind Fes and push Al to the 5. Our "scorer" CJ off the bench has been a terrible experiment. Our bench scorer has been Hayward, who has been busting his ***. But we can't expect him to be our premier bench scorer.

Deron - F
Bell - D
AK - F
Millsap - B
Al Jeff - B-
CJ - C+
Hayward - Inc.
Fes - A-
Watson - C
Price - B-
Elson - C

As a unit - C-

Gotta base grades on who has been here, who knows the systems the Jazz are trying to run, and how a player is performing based on expectations of where they should be this season. Season just started, so it's not fair to expect too much out of players that are just getting comfortable and learning how to play their own games within the Utah system.

It's early. Let's talk in another 15 games before any of these "grades" actually hold any weight. Give this team a little time and we'll probably start seeing something pretty special.

After 2 games:
Deron: C-
Bell: D
AK: F
Millsap: B
Al Jeff: D
CJ: F
Hayward: B+
Fes: B
Watson: D
Price: C
Elson: D+

Overall: D-

I don't really grade them, at this point, particularly with all the variables. I will say this, however.

They better look like they give a ***t by next game or we'll earn a lottery pick.

....somebody gave Klinko a C? What, are you Stevie Wonder or something? He'd have to hit 10 straight 3 pointers the next game....to bring his grade up to a C.....and that just ain't gonna happen! Oh, and one other thing about Klinko....GET A HAIR CUT!

Jazz as a team have been a D+.

Worse player: CJ
Biggest disappointments - DW, AK, Raja

Grades:

DW - D+
Watson - D
Price - C+
Raja - D
CJ- F
AK - F
Millsap - B+
Jefferson - C-
Hayward - B
Evans - A
Fess - C+
Elson - C+

Team Effort - D-
Team defense - C-

D- Raja, Watson, Price
C- DW, AJ

Biggest disssapointment has to be CJ, and I'm a CJ fan! Deron has also looked completely frustrated with everyone on the court. I can't say I blame him, but for long stretches in both games he's looked like he can't hit the broad side of a barn... Also, I will start the fan club of rooting for Elson to stay on the bench. I cringe when he's in the game at all times. We'll pick it up, but this is hard to watch right now.

Too early for grades.
Kirilenko had a much better game 2 than game 1. Note he played a lot of his minutes at PF. Coincidence??
Deron Williams, IMO, appears distracted by this whole leadership thing. Boozer was more of a public spokesman than Deron. Deron just needs to get a better handle on it and his game will come back to him.
Raja Bell is also still struggling with his shot. He was never a prolific scorer, but is missing too many jumpers; needs some layups.
Millsap had a better game 2 than game 1. 19/13.
Jefferson showed more life this game; 20/9.
Hayward looked better defensively, and wasn't that bad in his 1st game. Struggling with his jumper; looks to be rushing them. Best player off the bench, unless we count Kirilenko at PF as a "bench player".
We are doing a poor job running the offense right now with way too many quick jump shots. At the least little defensive pressure, we're rushing to shoot. One pass and a shot ain't the way it's supposed to be run! This puts us in BAD defensive position. Couple that with all the turnovers (22 in game 1, 16 in game 2), and you're gonna lose more times than not...