What's new

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus What The Heck Happened?

I dunno, but she needs to keep doin it. Da bish is hawt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOlF4oOUx94

"Rapey business"

Reactions: MVP
Appears like she was not exempt from the passage of time.

That's a fully grown woman though.
That's a fully grown woman's body, sure. And I'm not trying to take anything away from her. She is an adult and she's making her own decisions, but to look at her and think "woman" I guess I'm just getting old.

That's a fully grown woman's body, sure. And I'm not trying to take anything away from her. She is an adult and she's making her own decisions, but to look at her and think "woman" I guess I'm just getting old.

I know what you mean. However, it's understandable that she's going for an adult audience, as she's now too old for her tween fanbase.

I know what you mean. However, it's understandable that she's going for an adult audience, as she's now too old for her tween fanbase.

Her tween fanbase is gone - all grown up and probably deny they ever listened to her in the first place. Like most child stars she's trying to reinvent herself. It's an uphill battle for most.

We're in that stage where it's not really appropriate to say "this girl" about someone our age anymore, but "this lady" is still offensive. Miley's no woman, but she is Hawthorne (<awkward autocorrect of hawt).

I hate Miley Cyrus. She stole my haircut and now I have to change it. ****