What's new

Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus What The Heck Happened?

That's a fully grown woman though.
Physically yes mentally no.
What a completely inane video.
that's putting it mildly. I didn't expect that.
She's hot as hell. Anyone who says otherwise is dumb.

This is vanilla teen fame rebellion, unfortunately. She was a teen pop idol and now going down the same old road. We'll see if she comes out the other end intact, or if she'll come out Bynes'd.

I think she will be ok, she has potential to be a pop icon.

sure she's hot, then you watch that vid, and then not so much.

I guess I didn't get what was so wrong with the video, other than the mediocre nature of it all of course.

I guess I didn't get what was so wrong with the video, other than the mediocre nature of it all of course.

To me there is nothing wrogn with it but she just shows that she wishes to be viewed as a woman now. She could have gone the lady route but choose to go the skanky route.

can't whip my neg stick out fast enough for this. Nothin hotter than than a tatt'd woman.

If I hadn't already passed out my quota of negs for the day, you would break the streak and get a solid pos-rep from me. Preach on, sir.

What a completely inane video.

You're inane, you butt ****.

She's got like an A-B cup and a white trailer person's butt. No thanks, ill pass. Go to your local Golds Gym and at least 75 percent of the women there will actually have bodies. Not only that, but hair and a set of morals.

While I find your assessment on just about everything to be just this side of worthless, you do have a point about her ***. It is vile, flat, and gross. Looks like the butt of a homeschooled 10 year old boy. As for the rest of her, she is worthy of a solid roe bath.

I like some well done tats but it can be overdone for my tastes. My wife has one on her right shoulder and its going to get another. I am going to go with her ans get my first tat.

Having said that if a chick is nothing but ink that ruins it for me. I don't care for sleaves that much. 1 is ok but not both. Also not on the face.

I like some well done tats but it can be overdone for my tastes. My wife has one on her right shoulder and its going to get another. I am going to go with her ans get my first tat.

Having said that if a chick is nothing but ink that ruins it for me. I don't care for sleaves that much. 1 is ok but not both. Also not on the face.

Do you have something specific you want done?

I really can't imagine getting a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo and sitting in the parlor looking through a binder full of things I might get permanently printed on my skin.

Do you have something specific you want done?

I really can't imagine getting a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo and sitting in the parlor looking through a binder full of things I might get permanently printed on my skin.

I am going to get the signs for my 3 girls put over my heart. Black ink only. They are a Capricorn, Gemini and Taurus.

Edit: Wife's tat on her shoulder is a black ink phoenix. Now she wants a flower with three buds on it (for the girls). All pink and white but she is nto sure where to put it. Arm and Leg are the leading spots right now.

can't whip my neg stick out fast enough for this. Nothin hotter than than a tatt'd woman.

You don't say...

138278.jpg