What's new

Happy Birthday Exum

Happy birthday exum. May you have a wonderful healthy year and win us a championship .You know what to wish for when you blow the candles out right

exum can get injured whenever he wants.
Not happy about exum ? petition the front office to trade him . STFU and stop whinging like babies.

Right. Because he got injured on purpose. Totally makes sense to trash a guy bc he gets hurt.

And fwiw, Exum doesn't suck. He's a better basketball player than say, Alec Burks, for example.
You mean that Alec Burks that couldn't get on the court for the kings last year? Cool bro.
And i don't trash Exum for injuries and didn't say its good to trash him for that. I just said that the front office gets blamed for his contract. Which was my entire point. That poster was saying that we blame exum for agreeing to the contact he was offered or something.

Do better

P.S. I never said Exum gets hurt on propose. I don't mind if you don't agree with me, but please don't purposefully change my words.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Happy birthday exum. May you have a wonderful healthy year and win us a championship .You know what to wish for when you blow the candles out right

Don’t take this the wrong way, but could you please find a way in which to twist this thread so that it is about women’s soccer? That seems to be your sweet spot.

“That poster” being me, has seen numerous posts on diff topics saying how bad the contract is, how much of a waste of 10 mill, how ***** he is, how we can get player a or player bode his waste of contract, how he’s the biggest bust ever in Jazz history, how we should use his big contract is ****ed, how exum is glass, how urgently we need to trade him blah blah blah blah ****ing blah...
Posters whining about exum
Yet I’ve seen maybe 3 posts looking at DL and the FO saying the contract shouldn’t have been offered to start with. Which perhaps it shouldn’t , but why constantly bag ex for injuries he cannot help.
If he was on a min wage, no one would bitch like little girls.
It’s because he’s on 10 mill that you people are moaning.
TBH , I wasn’t actually referring to you when I had this comment in mind. There’s a few others well ahead of you in bagging ex however you’ve just joined the list...
So perhaps you’re the one missing the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk