What's new

Hayward has agreed to an offer with Hornets

I honestly hope that the Jazz look Hayward as worth 11 million and not 15. Not a good investment. I hope Utah works a sign and trade vs a toxic contract.

We don't even know what the offer sheet is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that he has signed an offer sheet, I think a S&T is off the table.

Well he hasn't signed it for another 24 hours so a S&T could still be in play if Lindsey wants to play hard ball and tell them he we'll match

Now that he has signed an offer sheet, I think a S&T is off the table.

He can't actually sign it until the 10th. Twitter speculation is agreeing today gives the Hornets time to talk to the Jazz about a sign-and-trade. Of course the Twitter speculation on the Jazz side is they won't deal and will just match the offer sheet.

Well he hasn't signed it for another 24 hours so a S&T could still be in play if Lindsey wants to play hard ball and tell them he we'll match

He hasn't signed it, he has agreed to it.

True.... True.... but don't see CHA agreeing to a S&T though if they don't think the Jazz will match.

Game of chicken going on here now.

Nothing on their roster we want though, just straight up match it.

Lol @ Hayward.

We will match and he will go on to be booed and criticized for the next 4 years. Poor guy.

I agree. I think we should match, but I really don't care for him much anymore.

Not for whatever he gets, just this whole approach leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Welcome back, Hayward! Buy a nice big house and get used to the idea of a significant pay cut after 4 years.

@WojYahooNBA: Charlotte has agreed to a 4-year, $63M maximum offer sheet with Utah RFA Gordon Hayward, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

And there it is.