What's new

Hayward reportedly torn ..

This is why I come to JF: I get the scoops that only 100% of the regular sports world gets.

This is why I come to JF: I get the scoops that only 100% of the regular sports world gets.

LOL..

Solid burn.

I'll remove it.

Alas I don't know how to :)

Just call me Et tu Woj:cool:

But ur underestimating the added value I provided with my incredible insight!

Meh. Ya gotta start the conversation here somehow. Better to make the post then have to dig to where it's on a thread lol. That was a solid burn however.
I think this is good news? Not sure. But at least it will be a hard decision for him personally. I want it to be over and done with. Feels like my brain has been squeezed to death lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using JazzFanz mobile app

Meh, sounds to me like he's probably leaving, but he wants us all to know that he feels willy, willy bad about it cuz he loves us guys.

Son of a bitch.

<just Cappy, going through the 8th stage of greif>

Meh, sounds to me like he's probably leaving, but he wants us all to know that he feels willy, willy bad about it cuz he loves us guys.

Son of a bitch.

Yeah I was thinking of this as well. Since the source evidently was talking to Tony Jones, this may be one way his camp would soften the blow on the Utah fanbase. Why else go through TJ (as opposed to a Boston reporter, for example)?

Hope I'm wrong.

To me it sounds like he sees pros and cons to playing for both teams and it is close enough that he is not sure what to do. I don't think he has decided.

Which is why many of us are calling to DL to open the Millers wallet and bring in a player. Shows Hayward we are willing to spend and gives Utah a better pitch.

Son of a bitch.

This is solid logic. He wants to send signals that it was a tough decision when he leaves.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Gone baby gone.

PK on 1280 believes Hayward signs with Lakers, is joined by LeBron next offseason.

LAL, Boston, San Antonio, Houston... he is bolting somewhere. The reasons for staying with the Jazz aren't getting stronger, the new practice facility, the upgraded arena, the family friendly environment, the extra money-none of it pushed the needle beyond 60-40. Now it is 50-50.

Let us ponder-if the Jazz can't retain a skinny, white, straight, republican, from a fly-over state, with a wife and kids, just who are they ever going to retain?

Son of a bitch.

Could it also be a coordinated campaign with the Jazz FO? Hayward is about to leave, the FO responds by making a dramatic move that by itself would be criticized by Jazz fans, but because they did it to retain Hayward the public understands.

yea, I am reaching.

Sounds to me like he's just softing the blow for us Jazz fans, when he does decides to leave. I'm torn and conflicted but I'm moving my talent elsewhere. :cool:

Which is why many of us are calling to DL to open the Millers wallet and bring in a player. Shows Hayward we are willing to spend and gives Utah a better pitch.

I wonder if DL has thought of this? Someone should bring it up, just in case.

It's not an issue of not wanting to open the wallet. It's about finding the right deal, and having that cap space gives teams more flexibility in making trades.

To bad we didn't use our cap space on some mid-level talent. If only we had traded for Lou Will, Hayward would never leave.

I wonder if DL has thought of this? Someone should bring it up, just in case.

It's not an issue of not wanting to open the wallet. It's about finding the right deal, and having that cap space gives teams more flexibility in making trades.

To bad we didn't use our cap space on some mid-level talent. If only we had traded for Lou Will, Hayward would never leave.

Little things matter... one of the stated things that irked LeBron was amnestizing Mike Miller.

The trade deadline was probably too little too late and since we gutted out the first round series I think we reached our ceiling this year anyway.

I clicked on this expecting to read "...ACL in pick-up game in Boston".

I think GH is gone. He tried to leave once before when he signed with Charlotte and the Jazz matched. The peace sign at the end of the GS series I think says it all.

I think GH is gone. He tried to leave once before when he signed with Charlotte and the Jazz matched. The peace sign at the end of the GS series I think says it all.

He didn't "try to leave", the Jazz FO told him to go out and see what he could get. They weren't willing to pay the max without "letting the market dictate" his value. So he did just that. Jazz knew all along that they would match whatever offer he got. They just hoped it would be lower than the max. The move of letting the market dictate his worth may prove to be a costly one, but I don't think Hayward wanted to leave. He went out and found someone to pay him...and it just so happened to be Charlotte.

Son of a bitch.

just skip all stages and go straight to drinking heavily.

btw George Hill and his "agent" can go **** themselves sideways straight into oblivion ... if things go south i blame his stupidity and greed

Let us ponder-if the Jazz can't retain a skinny, white, straight, republican, from a fly-over state, with a wife and kids, just who are they ever going to retain?

Its humorous to me that he would want to go to Boston, LA, or Miami. Snowflakes everywhere!

I guess hes a closet liberal, and doesnt even know it yet.

im sure his wife doesn't wana be in Utah.

hayward could give a **** less. All he does is play video games in his spare time.