What's new

Hayward's Wife

Imagine if you found out Keefe was your kids teacher lmfao
I would be happy about that. I know he cares about his kids. Imagine if we judged everyone by their online content only.

Oh wait, we do, and it is ridiculous for the most part. Cancel culture is alive and well.

I would be happy about that. I know he cares about his kids. Imagine if we judged everyone by their online content only.

Oh wait, we do, and it is ridiculous for the most part. Cancel culture is alive and well.
Hey man, do you, but I have been around Keefe and his various names on here and I would definitely not want him teaching my daughter.

Better to put up the front of a decent, conservative human being, with real family values like the GOP members, rather than a human being who actually cares, does nothing legally wrong, and admits his flaws. You might not like me. I can completely and utterly understand and appreciate that. You might find me disgusting. That too I’d get. No worries. It’s a message board. Take it seriously if you want. I won’t.

And yes I understand the two don’t have to be mutually exclusive.

Better to put up the front of a decent, conservative human being, with real family values like the GOP members, rather than a human being who actually cares, does nothing legally wrong, and admits his flaws. You might not like me. I can completely and utterly understand and appreciate that. You might find me disgusting. That too I’d get. No worries. It’s a message board. Take it seriously if you want. I won’t.

I actually enjoy most of your posts, but why twist it into insulting half the country. Not cool.

When I saw this threads title I thought I was back in the dark area of Reddit. Much different than I expected. Lol

mate i just find your picture creepy lol

What in the holy **** are you talking about you moron? I cross lines no doubt but you’re flat out lying here.
I wasn't lying. The fact that you calling Gordo's wife a whore because you don't like how she talks about the Hornets was the part of the post that didn't get removed proves my point.
Looks like your comment had to be edited. Time to grow up. And stop lying, Mr. Self-Righteous.
Your comment was the one that had to be edited. I'm a grown man that thinks we should treat women and people in general with a little more respect.

[edit] Looking at again the mods did edit my post. Not sure why.
@Jason

Can we get a warning for this moron? I said nothing of the like. I assume this person is a bit mentally slow and doesn’t even understand what I said because he/she has no sexual experience and is repressed Morman, or is that asking too much?
If @Jason feels I've done something against the board's rules I'll happily accept my punishment. Your assumption about me is laughable if you actually knew me, and you shouldn't bash Mormons for no reason.

Last edited:
mate i just find your picture creepy lol

Really? You? Worse than the head of the Collingwood cheer squad touching little boys? (Favourite news story of the day too. ***** a ****ing social worker that **** is the tip (and just the tip) of a ****ing iceberg.

I wasn't lying. The fact that you calling Gordo's wife a whore because you don't like how she talks about the Hornets was the part of the post that didn't get removed proves my point.

Your comment was the one that had to be edited. I'm a grown man that thinks we should treat women and people in general with a little more respect.

[edit] Looking at again the mods did edit my post. Not sure why.

If @Jason feels I've done something against the board's rules I'll happily accept my punishment. Your assumption about me is laughable if you actually knew me, and you shouldn't bash Mormons for no reason.

It’s not an assumption, it’s a fact. You said I posted a pic. I in fact did not. But sure, keep spinning your narrative.

Really? You? Worse than the head of the Collingwood cheer squad touching little boys? (Favourite news story of the day too. ***** a ****ing social worker that **** is the tip (and just the tip) of a ****ing iceberg.

That escalated quickly

1670118292021.png

waaaah waaaah, im a ***** *** bitch waaah waah
$236,884,749 career earnings. *****.

put into perspective how big of a ***** hayward is...was. will be.