What's new

Hayward's Wife

This is the first comment I've ever reported. You're a grade school teacher who posts barely legal girls in skimpy outfits. Get your self in order.
You say that like it's a bad thing. "Legal" is the operative term here.

And I missed it. @Keefe what was the picture? Need to see for, you know, science.

How do we know Gordo doesn't feel exactly the same as his wife here?

With an overly opinionated wife and his 3rd daughter on the way I hope he has a real nice man cave to barricade himself in.

I feel a little bad for Hagnerd. Once he stops earning checks, she is gonna divorce him for half plus child support.

And I missed it. @Keefe what was the picture? Need to see for, you know, science.
What he said was worse than a pic. But if you need some science I assume you know how to use Google. Just type "jailbait" into your search and you'll get what you're looking for.

I didn’t post a pic. Think I’ve posted maybe two pics in like three years. Oh well, I guess dude doesn’t get laid and wants to be a miserable human being.

What he said was worse than a pic. But if you need some science I assume you know how to use Google. Just type "jailbait" into your search and you'll get what you're looking for.

What in the holy **** are you talking about you moron? I cross lines no doubt but you’re flat out lying here.

@Jason

Can we get a warning for this moron? I said nothing of the like. I assume this person is a bit mentally slow and doesn’t even understand what I said because he/she has no sexual experience and is repressed Morman, or is that asking too much?