What's new

Hayward's Woes

We’ll see in june but jazz will be done by then watching him win the championship
lol Boston will only get out of the first round because the west is so pathetically weak. They'll get flogged in the second round. They're nowhere near a championship

The Celtics barely won when GH finally contributed and Embiid had a bad game.
I don't think iJazz should get excited about one decent game out of 60.
Seriously.

lol Boston will only get out of the first round because the west is so pathetically weak. They'll get flogged in the second round. They're nowhere near a championship

You are talking to a wall. Don’t even bother lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I reckon they have enough shooting around him now. Plus he’s taken A three point attempt now
In last 23 meetings Celtics are 20-3 vs Sixers. They just have their number. Sixers are not going past second round this year, no way. And if they remain in 5th place they may even lose to Pacers.

Look above dumb ***. Same response. He will get title with Celtics. Book it.
Man, what. a. douche.

This guy is trolling so hard he has the push off series winner as his picture. Probably couldn't get laid in a morgue.

Hayward sucks. For some of us, we always knew he was overrated and just a little man in terms of confidence.

You being a Hayward fan is a perfect fit.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Hayward - 26 pts in 28 minutes on 8/11 shooting with a monster 3 with 1:30 left to give the Celtics the lead after falling down 2....

You should try watching a few games before you post out of your ***. The only time Haywood plays well is when Kyrie is out. When the team is at full strength, Haywood is an afterthought who hides in the corner and watches the rest of the team play basketball. Even when he does get open, half of his teammates won't pass him the ball because they don't like him, either.

Try watching his body language, even when they win. He clearly isn't happy in his situation and doesn't fit in with his teammates. Can't really blame them after Haywood admitted he was rooting for them to fail when he was injured.

The Celtica aren't winning anything this year, but even if they did, Haywood will be the guy walking to the locker room by himself while the rest of his teammates celebrate with each other. Dude is one sorry son of a bitch and he has nobody to blame but himself.

You should try watching a few games before you post out of your ***. The only time Haywood plays well is when Kyrie is out. When the team is at full strength, Haywood is an afterthought who hides in the corner and watches the rest of the team play basketball. Even when he does get open, half of his teammates won't pass him the ball because they don't like him, either.

Try watching his body language, even when they win. He clearly isn't happy in his situation and doesn't fit in with his teammates. Can't really blame them after Haywood admitted he was rooting for them to fail when he was injured.

The Celtica aren't winning anything this year, but even if they did, Haywood will be the guy walking to the locker room by himself while the rest of his teammates celebrate with each other. Dude is one sorry son of a bitch and he has nobody to blame but himself.
While I agree with most of this I'm not sure it would be any different anywhere else. Even here if he were a main part of the team. It just isn't his personality. Maybe he saves all of his emotion for his gaming buddies. He would almost certainly be one of the coolest guys in that crowd.

While I agree with most of this I'm not sure it would be any different anywhere else. Even here if he were a main part of the team. It just isn't his personality. Maybe he saves all of his emotion for his gaming buddies. He would almost certainly be one of the coolest guys in that crowd.

No, it's not just a personality thing. Like I said, when that team is fully healthy, Haywood has a very minor role and is not treated as if he's one of their best players. No doubt there is some resentment because of his relationship with Stevens and Haywood getting minutes over several of the young players who took them within one game of the finals last year. They have a very good team talent wise but their chemistry is terrible. Too many guys looking at one another as an obstacle to getting their fair share of minutes instead of a teammate working towards the same goal of winning.

Things may get better for him if they trade away some of those younger players but right now he's not in a good situation and it's nothing to do with his house plant-like personality.

I watch all their games asswipe. Actually for the 1st time in Haywards career this year he actually does show emotion on the bench which he used to never do. In utah he would have a towel on his head. In Boston he actually gets into with his bench buddies.

Man, what. a. douche.

This guy is trolling so hard he has the push off series winner as his picture. Probably couldn't get laid in a morgue.

Hayward sucks. For some of us, we always knew he was overrated and just a little man in terms of confidence.

You being a Hayward fan is a perfect fit.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Celtics will be the 3 seed in the East.

ECF will be Bucks vs Celtics, Celtics in 6.

Then, Celtics will beat GS in 5.

K, bro. Someone sig this.
2uece8.jpg