What's new

Hayward's Woes

I watch all their games asswipe. Actually for the 1st time in Haywards career this year he actually does show emotion on the bench which he used to never do. In utah he would have a towel on his head. In Boston he actually gets into with his bench buddies.
Awe, did you get your feelings hurt and have to lash out with name calling? You must be related to Hayward.

There is a better chance Celtics miss the playoffs and win the lottery than there is winning a title this year.

I expect the Bulls to go full tank mode in the 4th. but man, this is quite embarrassing for a "championship contender" team.

I watch all their games asswipe. Actually for the 1st time in Haywards career this year he actually does show emotion on the bench which he used to never do. In utah he would have a towel on his head. In Boston he actually gets into with his bench buddies.

Loooooooooooooooooooooool. Delusion at its finest folks.

Celtics in a free fall. The fans are getting louder and louder about their displeasure with Hayward (and the team).

I would pay good money to listen to Haywards conversations about how he really feels. This has to be rough.

I'm wondering which is the worse "manly media moment" in Hayward's career: the Delonte West wet willie or his wife caught saying, "I'm watching you play video games, how pathetic is my life?"
Yeah, that is pretty bad. Should be a shot straight to his manhood although he is making $30 million a year.....

Money doesn't buy happiness guys.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm wondering which is the worse "manly media moment" in Hayward's career: the Delonte West wet willie or his wife caught saying, "I'm watching you play video games, how pathetic is my life?"

Should have married the draft night chick instead.

So, after my initial reaction, I'm starting to feel something else... just like the very faintest beginning pangs of an emotion I never thought I'd feel towards Gordon: pity.

He has a tremendous body, an attractive wife, healthy kids, and financial means only dreamed of by the likes of us Average Joes. But he was egregiously injured after he (Robyn?) decided to go to Boston, hasn't recovered to perform at even half of his former level, seems to be losing his biggest ally in Brad, has been turned on by the very fans who cheered him as an opponent and now can't do the thing he seems to enjoy most (obviously not basketball) without asking permission from (and getting simultaneously insulted and undercut by) his wife on a video that will be seen by thousands.

Mix-in what I can only assume is an unhappy marriage and then compare all this to 2 years ago when he is helping lead the Jazz to a game 7 road victory over the Clippers... faint, almost unregisterable pity.

But still, he could man-up and turn things around if he wanted and he still leads a charmed life compared to me, so it won't ever turn to full pity. Just kind of shocked by it coming out of nowhere for me over a Twitch feed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app

So, after my initial reaction, I'm starting to feel something else... just like the very faintest beginning pangs of an emotion I never thought I'd feel towards Gordon: pity.

He has a tremendous body, an attractive wife, healthy kids, and financial means only dreamed of by the likes of us Average Joes. But he was egregiously injured after he (Robyn?) decided to go to Boston, hasn't recovered to perform at even half of his former level, seems to be losing his biggest ally in Brad, has been turned on by the very fans who cheered him as an opponent and now can't do the thing he seems to enjoy most (obviously not basketball) without asking permission from (and getting simultaneously insulted and undercut by) his wife on a video that will be seen by thousands.

Mix-in what I can only assume is an unhappy marriage and then compare all this to 2 years ago when he is helping lead the Jazz to a game 7 road victory over the Clippers... faint, almost unregisterable pity.

But still, he could man-up and turn things around if he wanted and he still leads a charmed life compared to me, so it won't ever turn to full pity. Just kind of shocked by it coming out of nowhere for me over a Twitch feed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app

His wife was more disrespectful than Dr. Disrespect. I found it funny, and got the feels for a minute, and got them for his wife too in a weird way.

They're both such fake *** ****** people. Kind of feel bad for them.

I wonder if she feels pathetic for watching him play basketball too. I get that you don’t need to have everything in common with your spouse, but she had to have known. I’m sure she thought life would be so much more interesting in beantown- a computer screen is still a computer screen Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk