What's new

HC candidates

What a strange post. You want to shed a ******** racist label by discriminating against white people. What a load of crap. We need to be looking at who we think the best coach is regardless of skin color. Some people are going so overboard trying not to be racist that they are full on discriminating against other people and not even trying to hide it anymore. So screwed up.

Lol. You trigger super easily

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

If my take is not good then explain why it isn't without calling names using logic and points...

I would love Mark Jackson but the problem is he is really not liked around here at all. I was a little young when this happened but when he played for us he tried turning the locker room against Stockton and successfully did so with a few guys. Tony Jones also said there is zero chance he gets it so there is that as well. I would love him though it’s really a shame.

Stop being a jerk. I don't like the idea of Mark Jackson but that is just my opinion and he is entitled to his opinion. Calling him an idiot just makes you look like an *******.
All I was doing was helping him ignore me like he wanted. I guess it’s true what they say. Nice guys like me do finish last.

There is not, and will never be, a best candidate. Some coaches will be better at systems, some at forging a common purpose, some at holding players accountable, some at recruiting better players into SLC. What Smith/Ainge want from the culture will matter.

That also means that skin color will also be factor in a league where most players are not white, for as long as SLC has a perception as being more racist than, e.g., Chicago (note that I said perception). For some players, it will alleviate concerns that management will be indifferent to their struggles and difficulties. That will add some value to the head coaches tenure. No one is saying skin color should be the only factor, but it's even more foolish to pretend it should not be a factor at all.

When it is smart yes, (but your take is just nonsensical babble, like my 3 year old grandson would do) so if you wish to discuss something without attacking, I will listen to your points.

Babble is the idiot being articulate but Mark Jackson sucks some kinda arse tho. And he's a bible basher too, a lot of talk about him losing the Warriors job was about his constant preaching pissing off the players. Hard pass.

Couple things. 1. Ham was never coming to Utah no matter when Quin stepped down. 2. You don’t hire a man based of his skin color and age alone. That’s dumbassery

What does his religious background have to do with anything?
Duh, everybody hates mormons. Didn't you see the documentary about those killings on netflix or whatever? Obviously every mormon is a powder-keg waiting to explode and kill everyone you know and love. That nice neighbor of yours? She would just as soon gut you like a fish and she is just held back by a tiny thread of sanity. Any little push and BOOM!!! Everyone ded.

Duh.