What's new

Herro Rumors

I like Herro. I think if the price is Sexton and a pick plus salary fodder go for it. I watched some of his highlight vids while waiting for the kids and think some of the stuff he does around screens and dho is pretty scalable and functional with the other guys we have. I think he has some of the same drawbacks players like Poole, Sexton, Clarkson have in that you still probably need a strong defensive backcourt mate who can do some distribution but he might be able to have a development leap where he becomes a poor man's version of Booker (maybe broke man's version when you factor in defense).

Just don't overpay here... that's all... also there would definitely need to be a midseason deal to offload JC (if Key is functional... maybe he sucks outside of the summer league).

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_9-27-2023_10-47-55AM.png

No idea on what draft picks would have to change hands, but the inclusion of Dinwidde convinces Heat to part with the two rookies.

I like Herro. I think if the price is Sexton and a pick plus salary fodder go for it. I watched some of his highlight vids while waiting for the kids and think some of the stuff he does around screens and dho is pretty scalable and functional with the other guys we have. I think he has some of the same drawbacks players like Poole, Sexton, Clarkson have in that you still probably need a strong defensive backcourt mate who can do some distribution but he might be able to have a development leap where he becomes a poor man's version of Booker (maybe broke man's version when you factor in defense).

Just don't overpay here... that's all... also there would definitely need to be a midseason deal to offload JC (if Key is functional... maybe he sucks outside of the summer league).
Cy’s manipulation on you has worked: you want to trade Sexton and get Herro.

Cy’s manipulation on you has worked: you want to trade Sexton and get Herro.
Nah... I was consistent with my position. I also liked Herro dating back to last offseason... he just didn't take a big step forward last year. Progress isn't always linear so maybe its coming.

I guess since I want this to happen it is NOT going to happen. I guess I could bet someone that it won't happen. I always lose bets.
That bodes the question does one curse cancel the other?

Once again, you **** around and find out by not putting your best offer on the table.

Is Grayson Allen averaging one team per season?

So will Lillard not report to Milwaukee, as all the threats previously claimed?

And now that Riley missed on his target, maybe he could take THT and Tomic as a consolation prize. We’ll just have to trade back for Tomic’s rights, whenever has them now.

ETA: interestingly, Portland currently has his rights. Maybe he’s Arvydas Sabonis 2.0.