What's new

Hill now the most overrated player on Jazzfanz

best case in my opionion is that we give him a 2 year contract for a reasonable raise from his current deal. Not every player on the team can be a star because you can't afford that many stars within the salary cap. The Jazz already have two and a half stars with Gordon, Gobert, and whomever steps up between Dante, Favors, Hood and Lyles. Our PG can be a solid leadership role player, which is what Hill was supposed to be anyway.

Dwill would break down as a starter (or as a backup really). Not someone you can really rely on to stay healthy over a course of a season.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app
Yeah I've basically ignored the notion he would carry many minutes. Cool idea as a backup.

Unless Hill is able to show something significant by the end of the season/playoffs I gotta believe he doesn't get the max, and maybe even a 1-2yr deal makes tons of sense so he can try again. I think that would be awesome for the Jazz.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah I've basically ignored the notion he would carry many minutes. Cool idea as a backup.

Unless Hill is able to show something significant by the end of the season/playoffs I gotta believe he doesn't get the max, and maybe even a 1-2yr deal makes tons of sense so he can try again. I think that would be awesome for the Jazz.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app
The thing on Hill tho is there is clear before and after for his toe injury. I think teams are going to know that and not judge him too harshly for his recent play.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app