What's new

Holy piss, the Apollo moon missions were fake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the 1960s. A Univac computer filling a pretty big room. I used to do cards, data entry. It took hours to run the program with my data, calculating molecular orbitals for a rotating molecule around a sugar bonded to a planar nucleoside.

I don't think we shipped a computer like that. Radio controls, however, were available, as well as simple analog devices energized by springs.

I'd have designed a box on a chain with a lid that opens to the side, with a spring-driven scooper to draw stuff in and close the lid. Also the chain would be on a ratchet that woujld retract the box into the hold.
How does the box get lowered to the ground and raised again? What guarantees the vehicle will land properly? This is much more complicated than you are making it.

How does the box get lowered to the ground and raised again? What guarantees the vehicle will land properly? This is much more complicated than you are making it.
If NASA was able to send robots to the moon in the late 60's early 70's they would have been crowing about that at least as much as they did about sending men to the moon. Russia would have been double outdone. The U.S. would be able to send autonomous space vehicles to the moon and deployed advanced (completely non-existent at the time) robots to intelligently collect lunar samples and place reflective devices before safely returning to earth.

In so many ways that would be more impressive then sending people.

Argumentum hominem paleae.

We can make pictures like that today, and could make them then, with common techniques generally employed to create cartoons and such. We then and now could use the same techniques to alter real pictures from any kind of 'set".

You should know that.

First clue to realizing when you're being duped is when a dweeb like Adam comes into the picture, or that skeptical assistant.

You should know that.

a rock that descends from space through our atmosphere has characteristics of that event.

Any lunar rock will have similar circumstantial characteristics. The rock, however, may have been retrieved and brought here by a machine that was deployed and retrieved and brought home.

You should know this.
Six times they pulled this off, if you really believe what you are saying about unmanned missions returning the rocks. Six times they pulled it off, with who knows how many in on it.

Sorry, but from my own perspective, you can’t be taken all that seriously. Conspiracism is your default thinking mode. And, as a result, after awhile, even if you’re right at times, it just like the boy who cried wolf. Simply because conspiracies are your thing. Your credibility is fairly well shot from where I stand. And who’s fault is that? You present no actual evidence whatsoever for your alternative mode of lunar sample delivery. Just plug in a conspiracy theory and presto!

“Six Apollo missions collected 2,200 samples of material weighing 381 kilograms (840 lb), processed into more than 110,000 individually cataloged samples”. Six times they did this, and, according to you, six times they faked including human beings on the missions. That’s one hell of a feat, to pull that off that many times. Yeah, babe, like you say, I outta know that, lol.

Argumentum hominem paleae.

We can make pictures like that today, and could make them then, with common techniques generally employed to create cartoons and such. We then and now could use the same techniques to alter real pictures from any kind of 'set".

You should know that.

First clue to realizing when you're being duped is when a dweeb like Adam comes into the picture, or that skeptical assistant.

You should know that.

a rock that descends from space through our atmosphere has characteristics of that event.

Any lunar rock will have similar circumstantial characteristics. The rock, however, may have been retrieved and brought here by a machine that was deployed and retrieved and brought home.

You should know this.
I found one more thing you’ll have to incorporate into your conspiracy theory. I don’t think this has been mentioned as yet. The photos of Apollo mission human footprints taken from orbit. I imagine the mission leaders could have sent a machine along to impress footprints into the lunar regolith.....

Have you people looked at the anomaly I pointed out in this video?

Tell us what makes the dust blow when the lid falls. Start watching at the 2:07:26 time mark.

Tell us what makes the dust blow when the lid falls. Start watching at the 2:07:26 time mark.
I started a little before the 2:07:26 mark and saw the narrator claim that dust that was being thrown by the tires should never do that... Uh, color me not impressed. Then I watched the infamous flap you've gone on about repeatedly and part of it is off screen and the astronaut is like sweeping or whatever and very likely is bumping the part of it that is off screen. I also didn't think the motion looked at all like a thing being acted upon by air. So again, big yawn from me on that. Then I watched a lid drop, some dust from that lid got propelled downwards by momentum.

Is that **** really supposed to prove something? 100% not convincing at all. Please try harder while NOT ignoring all the very significant evidence that the moon landings were real.

Thanks in advance.

And I'll just say this again.

Let's pretend you convinced me that the moon landings were fake. What do I do next?

Then answer: Not a ****ing thing. It will change 0% of my life one way or the other.

So why do you come here and promote this stuff? Same reason conspiracy theorists always go on and on about stupid BS that ultimately doesn't matter. Because they want to feel special and these somewhat average intelligence people want to feel smart and clever and impress themselves with their logical abilities (and think they they are impressing others, when they most definitely are not).

Let's pretend you convinced me that the moon landings were fake. What do I do next?

Then answer: Not a ****ing thing. It will change 0% of my life one way or the other.

So why do you come here and promote this stuff? Same reason conspiracy theorists always go on and on about stupid BS that ultimately doesn't matter. Because they want to feel special and these somewhat average intelligence people want to feel smart and clever and impress themselves with their logical abilities (and think they they are impressing others, when they most definitely are not).

I don't understand why someone cares to argue for or against this. Who cares. At least argue for something impactful like aliens.

The wheel made it launch. All the dust moved in a parabolic fashion. Dust that came off the wheel higher had a different trajectory than dust that came off lower. No anomaly, just obvious science.

So, anyway, there is one thing about the craft shown as the postulate "Moon Lander"/

In the fun movie "Fly Away Home" the guy who plays dad/inventor says they left it there.

This kind of statement leaves actually thinking humans with a question.....

And oh, there's another thing.

To get out of Moon gravity, you need to lift the weight of the return craft and the astronauts up to the orbiter. As a chemist, I've never seen a pic where there could have been enough fuel of any kind we have any record of using, that could have done that.

So we sacrificed some prisoners from Folsom, right. Two guys on death row, and used an alternate method of execution.

Well, most people have alternate ideas they will go to when one thing turns out to be wrong.

Maybe you could thank someone who gave you a reason to embrace world view 2.0.l

How about you tell US why a falling lid only affects a tiny corner and to the side. This sort of stuff is dead obvious, the astronaut pushes that battery cover down - if it's on Earth - and it sends a great big draft of air, only there is no draft of air, just a disturbance from the collision. My guess would be that the bottom underside hit first.

There is no chance at all that a falling lid doesn't send dust everywhere if this thing is faked on Earth. You gonna address that?

This sort of stuff is dead obvious, the astronaut pushes that battery cover down - if it's on Earth - and it sends a great big draft of air, only there is no draft of air, just a disturbance from the collision. My guess would be that the bottom underside hit first.
If you look closely, you'll see that the bottom part of the lid doesn't make contact with the surface; there's no collision so that can't be the explanation. It looks like air to me.

If you look closely, you'll see that the bottom part of the lid doesn't make contact with the surface; there's no collision so that can't be the explanation. It looks like air to me.

So instead of explaining the totally obvious absence of draft from the falling battery lid, you choose to ignore this and make the ridiculous statement about nothing actually making contact to stop the lid falling?

SOMETHING stopped it from falling. This is the bit that it hits first when it reaches the bottom. Again, blindingly obvious, so your statement is absurd. Now try again and explain to all the "viewers" eagerly awaiting your explanation. The lid falls and creates no draft in the direction of fall, now THAT is impossible unless it is in a vacuum.

You see, this piece of footage is doing the opposite of what you hoped. It proves the sequence must actually be in a vacuum - nobody who watches this can fail to see the obvious.

II don't understand why someone cares to argue for or against this.
I found it was hard to convince Americans that we were the bad guys in the world because they were used to hearing that we defended freedom and democracy when we were in wars abroad.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145531

I figured that their seeing the proof that the moon missions were faked would wake them up and they'd be more objective about the evidence that we were the bad guys.

So instead of explaining the totally obvious absence of draft from the falling battery lid, you choose to ignore this and make the ridiculous statement about nothing actually making contact to stop the lid falling?
The underside is obviously hitting something which stops it from falling. The bottom of the lid is obviously not it because it doesn't fall far enough to make contact. The movement of the dust is consistent with air pushing it.

I found it was hard to convince Americans that we were the bad guys in the world because they were used to hearing that we defended freedom and democracy when we were in wars abroad.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145531

I figured that their seeing the proof that the moon missions were faked would wake them up and they'd be more objective about the evidence that we were the bad guys.
Everyone with power is the bad guy, because to keep power you have to use it against the less powerful. This has nothing to do with the moon landings.

The underside is obviously hitting something which stops it from falling. The bottom of the lid is obviously not it because it doesn't fall far enough to make contact. The movement of the dust is consistent with air pushing it.

And yet again you are simply afraid to address the MAJOR issue in favour of your ridiculous and pointless denial of something that MUST be obvious. How can it NOT be the bottom of the lid!? It can't be the top, or maybe it is the side where the small puff occurs. Who knows. You just ignore the complete absence of the draft that MUST occur in air.

Now next post, stop tip-toeing around it and address it. You are check mated. The lack of a draft proves it is in a vacuum. You cannot fail to know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.