What's new

Holy piss, the Apollo moon missions were fake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show the math that proves out that analysis? What's the mass of the dust? What's the rate of acceleration? Stuff like that...
(excerpt)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the "play dumb" rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

(excerpt)
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the "play dumb" rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
Do you understand that applies much more to you than to anyone else here?

Yes but it's not where the dust is.

An opinion plucked from your backside that is still irrelevant. The impact of the corner is easily able to move dust like that in lunar gravity. Of course your pathetic routine is denial and diversion. What happens at the corner is the side issue that you keep blathering on about because the real issue closes your whole case completely!
In a vacuum the shock of the lid falling might cause the dust to bounce up and fall back down but there would be no force that would propel it away.
You are a poor layman on vacuum and gravity. You are not qualified to offer such a hopeless opinion. So on Earth, dust will EASILY bounce up an inch from a direct impact, so 6 times that on the Moon works perfectly. BUT still all irrelevant.
The only identifiable force that's propelling it away is air.
Pathetic. The useless observation of what is "identifiable" ignores the completely NON-IDENTIFIABLE draft from the falling flat surface. If there is air, the falling lid sends dust everywhere not just some tiny puff in the corner to the side.
We don't know why it only blows away in that particular spot.
Yes we do. It's a vacuum and that is the point of impact. YOU know that a falling surface creates a draft, unless the reality of life has somehow escaped you. You MUST also know that there is draft all the way down and not just at the point of impact.

Here, whilst you are sat in your Spanish internet cafe, suppose you do a simple test to prove this?

Holding one arm out straight in front, bring the other arm down sideways, perpendicular to it like a lid. You will feel a draft.
How come an astronaut creates a draft from 6ft distance, but a lid doesn't from 1 inch?

In order to know that we'd have to be able to examine the underside. We can't do that so we can't come to any conclusions on why there's only air blowing in that particular spot.

Are you deliberately acting stupid or is this just natural? I actually gave you a video showing the operation of the battery cover! It is flat. The surface it lands on has raised areas at the edges.

You are cornered, check mated and your response would get you laughed out of the debating hall (not that they would even let you in!). You are like the Black Knight denying the absolute obvious.

A big flat surface, pushed shut falls a couple of feet - in air, it MUST create a significant draft. There is NO disturbance whatsoever in the direction of the fall, but a tiny disturbance that in a 100 years is not even close enough to represent a full draft. It is a vacuum and your stupid video has proven the Moon landings just by its ignorance. You cannot fail to know this.

Reactions: Red
And let me just say, I'm venturing dangerously close to a thing that annoys me a great deal, which is when laymen debate a technical issue at length despite not having the qualifications to present the facts of the case in a precise and accurate way.
Not to mention, the backfire effect will just encourage him into further thinking he's right, and an extended debate only gives his ideas legitimacy, not the derision they deserve.

I think most viewers can see what's going on here.

Proof of government paid disinfo agents/trolls!

(excerpt)
You're not supposed to tell everyone your debate tricks.

I think most viewers can see what's going on here.

They see what always happens. You arrive with your ludicrous forum spam and get your sad sorry backside kicked.

You really are consistent though. Not once do you demonstrate the slightest hint of honesty. You lack even basic critical thinking skills, you show no logic whatsoever, you ignore replies here there and everywhere and have no capacity to take in one single thing that disproves your utterly clueless and pathetic claims.

That must be a record, we've only covered one subject and you play your flouncy wuss card and label your arse-kickers as "paid gubment shills".

So very, very accurate - you really have been humiliated so many times it must not even register now.

So very, very accurate - you really have been humiliated so many times it must not even register now.
Nice detective work! Haha. You blew him out of the water!

Edit: I only just realized that’s your blog. I just spent time looking at his moon thread on Spurstalk. Not sure he’s worth the effort you’ve put in, but thanks for combatting disinfo.

Last edited:
So I don't really know the rule here at jazzfanz.com but maybe @Jason wants to look at an account that is a single thread participant, spreading disinformation and trolling the forum who does the same at half a dozen other sports fan forums.

Regardless, he's going on my ignore list.

I found it was hard to convince Americans that we were the bad guys in the world because they were used to hearing that we defended freedom and democracy when we were in wars abroad.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145531

I figured that their seeing the proof that the moon missions were faked would wake them up and they'd be more objective about the evidence that we were the bad guys.

"We're
So I don't really know the rule here at jazzfanz.com but maybe @Jason wants to look at an account that is a single thread participant, spreading disinformation and trolling the forum who does the same at half a dozen other sports fan forums.

Regardless, he's going on my ignore list.
Who cares?

There's so much disinformation on the internet. Like you're doing, just ignore it. I don't think someone needs to be banned or given a warning because they believe the moon landings were staged. Millions of people believe that but honestly, there's no harm even if this guy convinces someone else of it.

It doesn't change anything imo.

"We're

Who cares?

There's so much disinformation on the internet. Like you're doing, just ignore it. I don't think someone needs to be banned or given a warning because they believe the moon landings were staged. Millions of people believe that but honestly, there's no harm even if this guy convinces someone else of it.

I don't particularly care. The concern, as small as it may be, is that Cosmored is not part of this community. They are coming here for a single purpose which has nothing to do with the reason this forum exists, and they do so on many other forums. If Jason is fine with that as long as they stay within the forum guidelines then that's cool.

But let's be clear. Cosmored (Cosmo, as in short for cosmonaut, red as in, well... communist) responded to the question as to why push this subject. What they said was that at one time they believed was that the U.S. was NOT an evil nation and think that others believe that and this issue is an eye-opener that the U.S. IS evil. So that's the stated goal of Cosmored, to make people believe the U.S. is an evil nation. This is a mission they are spending nearly full time job amounts of time and effort on across multiple internet forums. They are also active at times most people on this side of the planet are sleeping.

Regarding this...

The guy who did all that is a paid sophist who knows the moon missions were faked.

He got very sloppy and exposed himself when he tried to obfuscate this anomaly.

The Apollo Moon Jump Salute Refute hd

Read post #9 of this thread.

"We're

Who cares?

It matters because when people start believing whatever they want to be true, regardless of objective empirical facts, people like Trump get elected. People living a lie have no moral parameters such as integrity, decency and humanity because they can rationalize any nefarious BS—their fantasy world becomes reality if they get enough people on board so you end up with people that will stop at nothing to have their alternate facts diaspora become the dogmatic governing force. It’s destructive, dangerous and unacceptable.

It matters because when people start believing whatever they want to be true, regardless of objective empirical facts, people like Trump get elected. People living a lie have no moral parameters such as integrity, decency and humanity because they can rationalize any nefarious BS—their fantasy world becomes reality if they get enough people on board so you end up with people that will stop at nothing to have their alternate facts diaspora become the dogmatic governing force. It’s destructive, dangerous and unacceptable.
Dude, people believe in bigfoot, ghosts, leprechauns, flat earth, anal probes, *insert any religion*, NWO, witches, etc.

If you think they must be censored then good for you, but it's not going to stop their beliefs.

We're not talking about misinformation in politics or current affairs. Don't equate them.

I believe in aliens. Is that misinformation to you? It is to someone. Should I be banned for sharing misinformation?

I guarantee the dude pimping the moon landing was a hoax hasn't convinced anyone except those that are into that sort of thing.

Boo ****ing hoo... In the words of Mike Tyson, if you don't like it, turn of your station.

If @Jason banned someone for posting moon conspiracies on a discussion forum that would be weak sauce.

I don't particularly care. The concern, as small as it may be, is that Cosmored is not part of this community. They are coming here for a single purpose which has nothing to do with the reason this forum exists, and they do so on many other forums. If Jason is fine with that as long as they stay within the forum guidelines then that's cool.

But let's be clear. Cosmored (Cosmo, as in short for cosmonaut, red as in, well... communist) responded to the question as to why push this subject. What they said was that at one time they believed was that the U.S. was NOT an evil nation and think that others believe that and this issue is an eye-opener that the U.S. IS evil. So that's the stated goal of Cosmored, to make people believe the U.S. is an evil nation. This is a mission they are spending nearly full time job amounts of time and effort on across multiple internet forums. They are also active at times most people on this side of the planet are sleeping.

I think a general discussion forum is for anyone who wants to discuss anything and have a discussion as long as it's not breaking the law or breaking forum rules.

This guy has been coming here for months and has been in a discussion that people like one Brow are participating in. They're having a discussion/debate and disagree with eachother and both feel the need to spend time showing their reasoning. To me, that's fine. Just because I don't believe doesn't mean I think it shouldn't be allowed.

I don't know man. Just seems weak. Maybe I'm missing some this guy posted that crosses a line?

I think a general discussion forum is for anyone who wants to discuss anything and have a discussion as long as it's not breaking the law or breaking forum rules.

This guy has been coming here for months and has been in a discussion that people like one Brow are participating in. They're having a discussion/debate and disagree with eachother and both feel the need to spend time showing their reasoning. To me, that's fine. Just because I don't believe doesn't mean I think it shouldn't be allowed.

I don't know man. Just seems weak. Maybe I'm missing some this guy posted that crosses a line?
You're missing the fact that I'm not saying that he's crossing a line and that I'm not making a strong argument that he shouldn't be here. But if this was my web site I would not allow trolls and he would fall under my definition of a troll. And I wouldn't allow disinformation agents who were on my site for the sole purpose of promoting their agenda without otherwise contributing to the community.

But I honestly don't care what Jason does about it just thought he deserved a heads up that there is a single thread poster who is on several websites promoting the same BS. The rest is completely up to him how he feels about that.

The same guy that tried to obfuscate the moon-hoax evidence maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real which totally discredited him.

Let's hear your views on the Chinese spacewalk. NASA says that it was real. Do you agree with NASA?

I might as well just post stuff for the viewers to see.

Here's a thread I started years ago.

The moderator banned me and changed the title of the thread just because the shills who were working that forum were looking silly.

A lot of the links are dead but there are new ones and new info deeper in the thread.

edit
----------------------------------------------

Here's something I missed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.