What's new

Holy piss, the Apollo moon missions were fake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there we have it folks. When cornered and beaten, this crazy serial forum spammer blasts more crap at the wall. Now of course ever single thing he just posted is spam that has also had the crap beaten out of it, resulting in denial after denial or just blanket evasion.

From this page:

"Cosmored/Fatfreddy88/Drifty/Scott/Rocky has a whole series of evasion tactics :-

6. Credibility Test: "This calls for a credibility test. XXXXXXX maintains that the Chinese spacewalk was real and not faked in a water tank. Do you agree with him?

This is where the spammer uses one of his pre-determined idiotic conspiracies or erroneous claims as the yardstick for a credibility test. He is the arbitrator of its provenance therefore anyone who disagrees with it can now be referred to as "discredited" and all their rebuttal can be ignored."

That one applies to his 100 times posted spam about the Chinese spacewalk. Torn to pieces on the political forum which I will not be linking to. He concentrates chiefly on his 3 most ignorant observations and just ignores in your face evidence, just like he did with the falling lid he is afraid to concede! Because I am not going to address his idiotic claims again about the Chinese Spacewalk, we may get this response:

"13. Moronic Translations: This is the ridiculous post where he interprets his crazy viewpoint on something regardless of how many times it has already been addressed. It usually has some bearing on his equally moronic "Credibility Tests".

"Translation: The proof that the Chinese spacewalk is so clear that I'll just look silly if I try to obfuscate it so I'd better avoid addressing it.""

"10. Divert/Obfuscate/Re-spam: This is where he avoids the item completely and gish-gallops away with repeated spam. Almost certainly he will keep avoiding the original claim."

Basically this is what he is now doing.

It is impossible to get this person to respond with integrity. He is a serial forum spammer, trolling for some bizarre reason and as ignorant a person as you could find. No reasoning will suffice, no logic gets through and as for direct evidence - a complete waste of time.

A box lid falls shut and displaces ZERO dust in the direction of maximum air displacement. Vacuum. Case closed. THAT is why this troll has avoided it and moved on to more spammable subjects.

The guy who did all that is a paid sophist who knows the moon missions were faked.

No he isn't and no he doesn't. You're like one of those spambots that goes around the internet:

"5. Miscellaneous: ".anyone who sees it will see that he's just a paid sophist."

This is probably the worst one of all. For this enormous diversionary statement, he gets to ignore every single thing written by an expert in almost every aspect of the Apollo Missions. He gets to ignore a concise website detailing debunks for almost all his total crap. He gets to ignore every post made where he always get his *** handed to him. The basis for this is his "credibility test"."

If @Jason banned someone for posting moon conspiracies on a discussion forum that would be weak sauce.
On Spurstalk, his “moon mission were fake” thread is over 11 years old, and still near the top of their list. Not a crime, even if a remarkable run. It was his behavior within that thread, and a couple of other threads on Spurstalk , that I found jaw dropping. And appalling enough, with respect to ruining threads, well, as a for instance, posting images of Karl Marx, that ran entire pages, it actually took me minutes, minutes(!), to scroll through identical image after image of Karl Marx on entire pages of the thread, on page after page, that would get him banned on any forum I’ve ever been a member of. Really, seeing his moon thread is 11+ years old there, with the kind of behavior I am describing, I’m incredulous that he has not been banned on Spurstalk long since, after so many years of spamming their forum.

He doesn’t play nice, uses alts to argue with himself, and the alts spam page long images as well, it’s just nuts.

I would just hope that, should he revert to the same disruptive and thread-destructive behavior here, that @Jason would not hesitate to ban him.

Really, run a search on the guy. Read the blog posted to this thread that describes his MO’s. You’re not defending a free speech advocate in defending this guy. He’s been misbehaving in the manner I described for 17 years and counting, according to the guy tracking him. Which may seem a bit much, I admit, but the blog starts off calling him “a very disturbed individual”, and if you check him out, it’s hard to disagree.

posting images of Karl Marx, that ran entire pages, it actually took me minutes, minutes(!), to scroll through identical image after image of Karl Marx on entire pages of the thread, on page after page, that would get him banned on any forum I’ve ever been a member of
Find where I posted pictures of Carl Marx here.

Other posters have done so to try to discredit me but I never have.

edit
------------------------------------------------------

Here's something else.

Last edited:
Dude, people believe in bigfoot, ghosts, leprechauns, flat earth, anal probes, *insert any religion*, NWO, witches, etc.

If you think they must be censored then good for you, but it's not going to stop their beliefs.

We're not talking about misinformation in politics or current affairs. Don't equate them.

I believe in aliens. Is that misinformation to you? It is to someone. Should I be banned for sharing misinformation?

I guarantee the dude pimping the moon landing was a hoax hasn't convinced anyone except those that are into that sort of thing.

Boo ****ing hoo... In the words of Mike Tyson, if you don't like it, turn of your station.

If @Jason banned someone for posting moon conspiracies on a discussion forum that would be weak sauce.
Bearing in mind that Fatfreddy88 is one of Cosmored’s handles, tell me that this isn’t mindless trolling, that would get someone banned on most forums:

I think most viewers can see what's going on here.

Proof of government paid disinfo agents/trolls!

This really seems like projecting onto others what you yourself are practicing. In fact, at first I read this as a confession. But, since this is an accusation I saw posted in an identically worded post on Spurstalk, I now believe it’s projection, and not a confession. Still, it applies to yourself. You are a “professional” disinfo agent. Like @Gameface, I also interpreted Cosmored to be pointing to cosmonaut, and red as in communism. And since our Intelligence Community just concluded that Russia, and GRU, undertook a disinfo campaign in the 2020 election, I actually entertained the idea that you yourself were working for GRU. Lol, a bit much on my part. Maybe, maybe not. In any event, this is projection to the hilt. “Know thyself!”

Find where I posted pictures of Carl Marx here.

Here, as Fatfreddy88.....

I won’t reply to you further. I believe you should be banned, based on the history provided by @Dances With Clowns. Your behavior will be no different here, in the long run, IMO.

Discredit you? You manage that all on your own. I have never in my life seen such wilful ignorance and ineptitude in understanding things that all normal people get.

A falling lid displaces air as it falls. It doesn't have some miniature sideways puff! There is none in your bogus claim - it is a vacuum. Guess what, everyone here knows it, that simple piece of footage and totally obvious missing reaction proves it was not shot on Earth.

Here's something else.
"11. Never mind that - look over here: When this hopeless individual has exhausted his inept repertoire of responses comes his most used spam. He resorts to spamming his wall of crap and ignoring the main issue!
"Anyway, there's a ton of proof that the missions were faked and zero proof that they were real.""

You are busted. You are cut and paste spam with no attempt to debate honestly and no attempt to understand your complete internet failures.

I just want any members here to see what a real credibility test looks like. Comsored/fatfreddy/scott et al. maintains that the Chinese Spacewalk is faked because of some truly dumb reasons, not least a flag moving completely open and unrestricted in water!

But this below is a screamer. This little animation isolates two frames from where he claims the object is a "bubble" when anyone with a brain can see it is a white, jagged piece of rotating ice - it also MUST be travelling diagonally towards the camera based on the size increase within a couple of feet of 400% .

notabubble.gif

Even when shown this - he STILL maintains it is a bubble. He fails his own credibility test and doubles down with ridiculous denial.

This really seems like projecting onto others what you yourself are practicing. In fact, at first I read this as a confession. But, since this is an accusation I saw posted in an identically worded post on Spurstalk, I now believe it’s projection, and not a confession. Still, it applies to yourself. You are a “professional” disinfo agent. Like @Gameface, I also interpreted Cosmored to be pointing to cosmonaut, and red as in communism. And since our Intelligence Community just concluded that Russia, and GRU, undertook a disinfo campaign in the 2020 election, I actually entertained the idea that you yourself were working for GRU. Lol, a bit much on my part. Maybe, maybe not. In any event, this is projection to the hilt. “Know thyself!”
Let me be clear that my interpretation of his username and his active hours indicating he's located on the other side of the planet is absolute speculation on my part. I could very easily be wrong. I also don't really care if this guy is in Novosibirsk or Wisconsin. I don't really care if he likes the U.S. or doesn't. I don't really care if he considers himself a communist or not.

I don't care if he continues to post on Jazzfanz... other than I think he brings the discussion down in the ways that trolls and spammers do. He is not arguing in good faith. He is not having an actual discussion, he is driving forward with an agenda and there is nothing on the other side of that username that is trying to learn. He already knows everything he needs to know and he's 100% only concerned with what he can convince others of.

As @jazzVA points out, there is danger in a world where everyone gets to create their own reality, there's more danger of living in a world where lots of people start collectively believing in a false reality (see Jan 6th). So I've long abandoned the idea that conspiracy nuts are harmless cooks. They are enemies of reality, enemies of truth, enemies of understanding. They are a significant threat to our society. A legitimate threat to our nation, our civilization beyond political boarders, to the advancement of humanity.

So @Archie Moses you can dislike that I advocate for people like that to be excluded, but I do and I don't apologize for it because unlike you, he's not trying to learn or grow and help others to learn and grow, he's got a mission and it has nothing to do with finding the truth.

Let me be clear that my interpretation of his username and his active hours indicating he's located on the other side of the planet is absolute speculation on my part.

Speculation it may be, but he is actually located in Madrid, Spain. He suggests anyone who disagrees with him is some sort of government operative or has been got at, yet he is free to splatter his repeat spam without anyone "leaning on" him. He's been banned from probably 100 forums and records it all over at spursforum - a place where he is as welcome as sewage in a swimming pool. That is the bit that makes me wonder whether he is a bit disturbed, he actually thinks he is being censored.

spursforum - a place where he is as welcome as sewage in a swimming pool.
The posters who are against me there are a bunch of paid sophists.

(excerpts)
------------------------------------------------------------
4) Teamwork. They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved. Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength.
Planting of provocateurs (and sleeper agents, etc.). These people will vary from the posters who suddenly show up one day under an alias attacking regular posters, to people who seem like regular posters themselves. They may work in teams, supporting each other and giving the illusion of popular support on the net. (Remember, net IDs are basically free, and one person can have many.)

Almost every forum has a team of shills working it to try to keep Americans thinking inside the box. It's pretty clear that you people are a bunch of shills who know the moon missions were faked.

I've used the username FatFreddy on a few forums. The shill who uses it over at Spurstalk chose that username to cause confusion.

The proof that the moon missions were faked is crushing. I doubt that many viewers are being swayed by your sophistry.

Here's something else.

Last edited:
Don't be absurd, they just hate you because of your pathetic antics.

Almost every forum has a team of shills working it to try to keep Americans thinking inside the box. It's pretty clear that you people are a bunch of shills who know the moon missions were faked.
There is definitely something wrong with you. It's pretty clear that nobody likes you here either and you are getting your poor backside kicked again.

A falling lid displaces air in the direction of fall. There is no such displacement on the Apollo footage. You lose again and cannot be THAT dumb not to know this.

I know beyond any doubt that the USA landed 6 missions and had 12 men walk on the Moon. I know beyond any doubt that you are incapable of honest debate.
I've used the username FatFreddy on a few forums. The shill who uses it over at Spurstalk chose that username to cause confusion.

Yeah sure. I wonder whether you are actually completely bonkers and doing it all for attention.
The proof that the moon missions were faked is crushing. I doubt that many viewers are being swayed by your sophistry.

Nobody thinks this. The only ones who agree with you are buffoon conspiracy theorists who already think this deluded crap.

You are lost in the land of woo, beset on all sides by ebil people out to get you, because you know the "truf". I genuinely pity you.

(excerpts)
4) Teamwork. They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved. Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength.
Planting of provocateurs (and sleeper agents, etc.). These people will vary from the posters who suddenly show up one day under an alias attacking regular posters, to people who seem like regular posters themselves. They may work in teams, supporting each other and giving the illusion of popular support on the net. (Remember, net IDs are basically free, and one person can have many.)

You've called me a sophist.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I have been on Jazzfanz.com since 2008 (side note, the forum had "The Great Reset" in 2010 when there was a sever problem, so long time users all have a 2010 registration date). I have hosted a couple dozen jazzfanz.com oriented poker tournaments at my personal home and probably 3 dozen or more members of this website have been to my games over the years, met me, met my wife. They know where I live. I have also initiated a thing on this website called the mini-meetup where a smaller group of active posters go out to a bar or bowling alley and watch a game together. I have personally met several dozen long time active posters, including some no longer active posters (where is @bigb, and @Bronco70, and why doesn't @BabyPeterzz hardly ever post anymore? and why do all their usernames start with "B"... dun dun dun). I have gone to at least 3 Jazz games with other posters. People who have met me know that I'm an awkward person. Despite all these efforts at socialization I'm extremely reserved, not particularly talkative in (real life) group settings and have a tendency to be downright shy.

If I'm a plant whoever planted me needs to work on their recruitment skills. I'm a slow grower and not much of a show-er if we're talking about spec-ops.

So Cosmo... try again and try a bit harder this time, because you missed on that shot.

Apollo Astronaut Michael Collins dead at 90.

Clearly killed as part of the deep state cover up...

This display of serious, even clinical, Conspirotheorism, proves "Candrew" is not a real Marxist, but a fake Marxist who still believes in God, whom he sincerely believes represents the Theocratic Deep State, the ultimate form of Statism, which spiritualizes all events in the fallen Post-Adamic world to be acts of God, intended to run a kind of Cosmic Puppet Show to keep Mankind credulously fearful of a God who can check us out on His/Her/It's whim, or for whatever marginal issue of convenience the ultimate Dictator may be concerned with.

No one else had access to pull Collins' "account".

Just a few general issues.....

Can we verify the relatively new accounts, Cosmored and Dances With Clowns, to be different people somehow.

I've long dreamed of running, oh, say ten accounts on a forum, each with a distinctly different point of view. Say, for example "WASP" (for White African Supremacist Progressive), and "Balm" (Black Anglo Libertine Mormon") and just argue with myself endlessly in front of an infinitesimal webz audience of one.
But dammit I still have a job.

Clearly, the Fake Apollo Moon Job had to be hatched by one basement dweller who didn't have a job during the whole Apollo run when I didn't even know we went to the moon. His brain farts were, however, picked up by our Mainstream Press Public Management think tank and built out to prove American Space Supremacy in the minds of the captive American Workers cult.

So here I am, coming in here for a lunch break, looking for TRUTH and a Jazz Championship.

He is not having an actual discussion, he is driving forward with an agenda and there is nothing on the other side of that username that is trying to learn. He already knows everything he needs to know and he's 100% only concerned with what he can convince others of.
This could be said about 90% of the posters on this forum.

There are very few that are on here to try and learn or be corrected. Most people will have hot takes and arguing with them is futile.

Yeah, there's disinformation out there that causes harm and your example of the riots at the Capitol building is a great example.

I haven't read everything this guy has posted but I've read some of the links he's posted and watched some videos.

The entertaining part to me is how everything seems to be experts on space, science, vacuums, atmosphere, lighting, etc - when in reality, more than likely they're Googling **** and regurgitating what they've read that supports their POV.

I believe we went to the moon. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. 1 out of 10 Americans don't believe we went to the moon. Some credible people don't believe we did. If it's a lie to you, present your reasons. If said reasons can be countered and you care to do so, go for it.

We all get sucked into discussions with those we disagree with. I don't see why this guy should be any different.

Just keep him on ignore.

Speculation it may be, but he is actually located in Madrid, Spain. He suggests anyone who disagrees with him is some sort of government operative or has been got at, yet he is free to splatter his repeat spam without anyone "leaning on" him. He's been banned from probably 100 forums and records it all over at spursforum - a place where he is as welcome as sewage in a swimming pool. That is the bit that makes me wonder whether he is a bit disturbed, he actually thinks he is being censored.
How do you know he's been banned from 100 forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.