What's new

Hoopsworld hates the Jazz

There is a difference between hatred and honesty. Honestly, maybe we knock off the kings or suns but that will be the ceiling this year.

Won't happen. The players in this franchise will always be taught to play hard all the time and the coaches will do whatever they think is best to win (as bad as that can be at times). On top of all of that our talent is better than the Kings and Suns easily. I'd be absolutely shocked if we finish at the bottom of the west.

Won't happen. The players in this franchise will always be taught to play hard all the time and the coaches will do whatever they think is best to win (as bad as that can be at times). On top of all of that our talent is better than the Kings and Suns easily. I'd be absolutely shocked if we finish at the bottom of the west.

That doesn't mean they'll win.

With the first pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, the Utah Jazz select... Jabari Parker, Duke University.

I honestly have a tough time believing that the Jazz will be dismal this year. But like I've said many times, the Jazz are kind of undefeatable this year (not considering serious injury).

I honestly have a tough time believing that the Jazz will be dismal this year. But like I've said many times, the Jazz are kind of undefeatable this year (not considering serious injury).

I actually think injuries could be best case scenario. If the Jazz lose because of injuries there is still hope that the players are good.

I actually think injuries could be best case scenario. If the Jazz lose because of injuries there is still hope that the players are good.

You need to back up. Serious injury is always bad for a player's outlook.