What's new

Hot take on Joe Ingles

Yahoo Sports has a petition on change.org to get Joe into the skills challenge!

I'm sure he has basically no interest in this though, and would prefer the week off lol
I think last year he said he would have accepted a 3 point shooting contest invite.
Maybe not the skills contest though.

Yahoo Sports has a petition on change.org to get Joe into the skills challenge!

I'm sure he has basically no interest in this though, and would prefer the week off lol

If he did it I have no doubt **** talking would start fights and this would be the first 3p shooting contest that technical fouls were called... somehow Jae Crowder would come in and break the fights up.

I would give my fkn life for this man's jersey

They sell for around a thousand bucks, I will buy it for you in exchange for a life time of servitude and slavery.

edit

LBJ's Christmas jersey is going for 42k. Forty two thousand dollars who has that sort of money to blow on a rag?

Last edited:
They sell for around a thousand bucks, I will buy it for you in exchange for a life time of servitude and slavery.

edit

LBJ's Christmas jersey is going for 42k. Forty two thousand dollars who has that sort of money to blow on a rag?

Joe Ingles has that kind of money. And my gut feeling tells me he would pay $42k Dollars on an opponents jersey just so he could talk sh** to it while its hanging on the wall in his sports memorabilia room.