What's new

House and Paschall

I think House would be a solid and cheap addition, but I don't see him as a difference maker at all.

I think House would be a solid and cheap addition, but I don't see him as a difference maker at all.
Depends on how you define difference. Of course he won't be the third of a big 3, but for an energy guy off the bench that could surprise people and fill the gaps during injuries in a way we haven't really had before, then that will make a difference.

I think Royce is over-rated for what he actually brings. He doesn't cost much so his production per dollar ratio is pretty high, but he is not some other-worldly Superstar-stopper or whatever he is made out to be. Maybe he is hobbled with an injury or something but he has regressed this year on D and is barely ok on offense. I don't hate the guy by any stretch, I wish everyone put in the effort he does on both ends of the court. I just think we have seen his limits and they are that he is a good 3 and D kind of guy, and that is about it. But everyone has seen him be abused by bigger and longer and more athletic players, because frankly until you hit Gobert we are woefully undersized. That has to be addressed somehow, our lower level of athleticism and size is a detriment even when we are clicking and playing as a team. That is another thing the Clippers exposed last year.
WTF!! He’s having his best year as a pro!! What’s this regression you are talking about?

I saw someone wrote that House participated in practice today so the Jazz must be signing him for the rest of the year.