What's new

House needs to start

Any possibility that “the House that Larry built” is an allusion to Larry’s paternity to House?

indeed he has been good. better than royce at times!

can someone teach me how to create a thread? i have made 10 posts now

- George

- George
Go to top right
By your name is the envelope
Click that and then go down to start a new conversation
Think that's how

- George
Maybe this way
Go to new post
Go to right of new post heading
Click on post thread

Royce may continue to start but we need to give him the role that he deserves. A 20min/game rotation piece, not some core guy who gets burned 30+ min a night. Quins not doing the man any good by exposing him with all these crazy minutes. Cuts his minutes and give them to House

He wouldn't be a savior or anything, but he has to be better than Royce. Nearly anyone does. Kudos to Royce for hitting that 3 in Game 1 and all, but these last two games...what is he doing? Why is he so timid with the ball?

He wouldn't be a savior or anything, but he has to be better than Royce. Nearly anyone does. Kudos to Royce for hitting that 3 in Game 1 and all, but these last two games...what is he doing? Why is he so timid with the ball?

He made 4 3s in game 2?????

It's kind of wild to think we might be down 0-3 if Royce didnt hit that shot lmao.

Royce has just lost a few steps. I think we forget he's on the older side, he turns 29 in June. THis might just be who he is, and I think he's one of those players that as soon as he loses that step, he's done.