What's new

How about Millsap for Derick?

The fact is we have to assume that we are bit re-signing Jeffersuck to a max deal. Also we are not going to be able to keep Millsap next year. We will need a 3rd big and DWill is a good piece that can play both the 4 and 3.

Minny is pretty much out of the playoff race so they are doing this to get rid of his contract. I would take him if you throw in a protected pick. (If that would even work)

Think we would definitely be asking for a first-rounder with the deal. Minnesota has Houston 2013 1st-rounder top 14 protected. Suns have Minnesota's 1st, top 13 protected.

Think we would definitely be asking for a first-rounder with the deal. Minnesota has Houston 2013 1st-rounder top 14 protected. Suns have Minnesota's 1st, top 13 protected.

If Lindsey can get a first round pick out of a Williams for Millsap straight up deal then they should give him Executive of the Year right now.

If Lindsey can get a first round pick out of a Williams for Millsap straight up deal then they should give him Executive of the Year right now.

Later first rounder and a very available young PF for Millsap seems plausible. Kind of confused why Minny is even going for Millsap and dangling Derrick Williams though...

Minnesota HAS been rumored to be available for trading their first round picks in place of a proven piece. Milsap for Williams + first round pick is out there, but Milsap for Ridnou + first round pick wouldn't be too farfetched IMO.

Minnesota HAS been rumored to be available for trading their first round picks in place of a proven piece. Milsap for Williams + first round pick is out there, but Milsap for Ridnou + first round pick wouldn't be too farfetched IMO.

I'd rather have their unprotected 2014 pick.

Paul Millsap and Raja Bell for Derrick Williams, Brandon Roy, and their first-round pick unprotected?

I'd do that in a New York Minute. Williams and the unprotected 1st is a King's Ransom for Paul's expiring and Rajerk. Roy would expire next year and we could live with that.

Williams would be interesting. I honestly believe our coaching staff excels in player development, so I think Williams would improve under the Jazz better than he has with the Wolves.

A week ago in a head to head matchup against eachother Millsap had 21 pts, 8 rebs compared to Williams 24 pts, 16 rebs.

Marvin and Derrick Williams on the jazz would be like uniting the ghost of christmas past and christmas future.

the Bledsoe trades much safer imho. if it fails id take dwill + ridnour for the playoff push.

Millsap is worth 0 when he expires and asks for 50mil+, im all for compounding the interest in him as an asset, as we still are with D Will 1.0.