What's new

How amazing is Pitt?

Even your fellow Utah fans see what you refuse to see Salty. You're "clearly" the dumbest poster and biggest Ute homer on this board. Which is what we've all been saying. Now go into your little telephone booth, change into your Utah tights, and rush onto this board to bash every other team (other than Pitt of course) and explain to us how "clearly" better Utah is than everyone else. Not one person has agreed with you.

But of course, you don't really care about these things right? Utah is moving to the PAC-10 so there's no need to get into pissing matches. Especially pissing matches that involve the logos and nicknames for the Miami Hurricanes. I mean, they're on the other side of the country and you're just too self secure to bash them.

You're still here?!? I thought you declared you didn't care about 10 posts ago. **BLUSH** You really do love BYU, you really do!!
I'm not here talking about Pitt being better than Washington, which is what I said I didn't care about. I'm here because people keep calling me out.

Let's be honest, we won't know a damn thing about Utah football until Oct 30. I don't think it's possible to play a weaker schedule than they will up until that point. Not saying it's their fault, but it is what it is.
We know just as much about them as we know about Boise State and TCU.

Even your fellow Utah fans see what you refuse to see Salty. You're "clearly" the dumbest poster and biggest Ute homer on this board. Which is what we've all been saying. Now go into your little telephone booth, change into your Utah tights, and rush onto this board to bash every other team (other than Pitt of course) and explain to us how "clearly" better Utah is than everyone else. Not one person has agreed with you.

But of course, you don't really care about these things right? Utah is moving to the PAC-10 so there's no need to get into pissing matches. Especially pissing matches that involve the logos and nicknames for the Miami Hurricanes. I mean, they're on the other side of the country and you're just too self secure to bash them.
So you never answered the question- did you go full time troll or full retard? And plenty of people agree that you are definitely one of the two.
And for the record, I wasn't bashing Miami. The Miami fan started bashing the U. I just set the record straight on who the real U is, has been, and always will be. Maybe down in Miami they think of some other team as the real U, but around here we all know who the real U is. And it was all in good fun anyway.

Yep, "clearly" ogatintroll has either gone full time troll or full retard. Clearly. I don't know which one, and I'm not even entirely sure there is a difference.

BCS giving a pass to a ****** conference (or several) once again. It's not like the MWC has particularly good competition, either, but if your best team in your conference is ranked in the low 20's and you get an automatic bid, and Boise, TCU and Utah are all comfortably top 15 without an automatic bid.. there's something wrong with that.

I'm beginning to think that 3 MWC teams and 2 WAC teams could take the Big East this year. What an embarrassing conference.

Well, one of those teams wouldn't be BYU.
Cougs too full of themselves the past few years and are eating a BIG serving of humble pie right now.

Let's be honest, we won't know a damn thing about Utah football until Oct 30. I don't think it's possible to play a weaker schedule than they will up until that point. Not saying it's their fault, but it is what it is.
So I just looked at San Jose State's schedule... Wow!

San Jose State has the same record as BYU, but they have already played at #1 Alabama (lost 48-3), at #11 Wisconsin (lost 27-14), and at #13 Utah (lost 56-3). All of those teams are likely to move up in the polls tomorrow too (except Alabama who is already #1).

I think you could easily say we don't know anything about San Jose State right now because they have played the toughest schedule in the nation, by far.

Well, we know they aren't on the same level as those top teams they have played, just like we know Utah is way better than those crappy teams they have played.