What's new

How amazing is Pitt?

WVU is nearly always carrying the Big East on its shoulders it seems. I expect it to happen again this year. People talk trash about the Big East (and rightfully so for the most part) but then WVU goes out into bowl games and smacks Georgia, North Carolina, Georgia Tech and Oklahoma in the mouth in big bowl games. Hiccup last year with FSU though, thats for sure. That said, bring on BYU!!!!! Washington, DC BYU vs. WVU

The U. Not A U.

The U:
university-of-utah.gif

THE%20UNIVERSITY%20OF%20UTAH_px.jpg

What happened?

SaltyDawg said:
The best thing about being a Ute fan is I no longer have to care about this kind of stuff. Utah goes to a BCS game if they finish undefeated this year, no matter how good or bad Pitt is. And next year (and every year thereafter), we can lose a few games and still go to the Rose Bowl. So this whole "Pitt is or isn't as good as Washington" argument is more of a BYU fan argument these days. As a Ute fan, I no longer need to bother with it.

He says as he posts 2 more times in this thread. Classic.

Without reading the thread, I'm assuming some Zoober is trying to talk trash about the Utes being 3-0. If the Utes are really that bad, why not just wait until BYU lays the smackdown on us in November?

What are you talking about? The "gayest trick in the book" was when you replied to my picture of the real U, with your own picture of a wannabe U.

You're still here?!? I thought you declared you didn't care about 10 posts ago. **BLUSH** You really do love BYU, you really do!!

Let's be honest, we won't know a damn thing about Utah football until Oct 30. I don't think it's possible to play a weaker schedule than they will up until that point. Not saying it's their fault, but it is what it is.