What's new

How amazing will it be...

It's amazing already. It's forcing the entire Utah fanbase to really question their place in the college football world. Bluster buster.

It's amazing already. It's forcing the entire Utah fanbase to really question their place in the college football world. Bluster buster.
True. Playing BYU is such a below the belt insult that depression reigns. I'm sure BYU is proud that the competition feels this way about their team.

Would you have paid if he had won?

I would love to say yes, but it's an internet forum. Face to face I pay my bets off....bout to lose $100 to a co-worker took the over on 9 wins for Tampa Bay Buccaneers....10 wins I win, 9 even, 8 or under I pay $100. Currently Tampa is 6-6 hoping they can go at least 3-4 in their next 4.

Woah, settle down ladies. I'm not a welcher. It's only been a week since that bet came into being decisive one way or the other and I hadn't seen him post anything about our bet. Believe it or not, I don't check the U of U thread that often. Just when I can stir up a little trouble or when there is something U of U related that ties into BYU or SC. Here's my issue though, this was the last post in the whole bet convo. From me:

So it's a bet? I'm in for the under on that. I thought it would be hard to get anybody to bite on 8 even.....but if you want 9......

I asked for confirmation, I never got any. It would be like a girl showing interest in me, I say....clarify for me..... we are going on a date? I'm down.....and then she never responds but shows up to the date anyway....and I'm not there. And then she confronts me about now showing up.

This seems like a bet that goes into arbitration and we settle on me giving you $50 from Amazon or something. And we drop all charges of being a welcher.

I was just giving you a hard time brotha, all in good spirits, I didn't take the bet serious anyways.

Says the guy who goes off for 15 posts about how much better Taysom hill is than anyone who ever breathed. Lol.
Ever breathed? Or Wilson?

Also, saying hill is better than wilson is not talking trash imo. I always give ute player credit where it's warranted.

Ever breathed? Or Wilson?

Also, saying hill is better than wilson is not talking trash imo. I always give ute player credit where it's warranted.

Come on, guys. FOJ is not a trash talker. Ya, he got riled up for a second, but don't we all? He never said anything disrespectful.

And he's got a point. If Taysom Hill could stay injury free, or be part of an offense with more than him as a weapon so he didn't have to carry such a heavy burden, he would lead a formidable offense.

Got my tickets and hotel reserved, got the 18th off......Vegas bound!!!
Congrats! Have fun man
If you like Mexican food and are willing to drive a little ways away from the strip, there is a place called Nacho Daddy that is amazing. Best queso dip of all time.

Where are you staying?

Congrats! Have fun man
If you like Mexican food and are willing to drive a little ways away from the strip, there is a place called Nacho Daddy that is amazing. Best queso dip of all time.

Where are you staying?

Spoke too soon :( I was getting the tickets from my uncle thru the Crimson club but he got the email this morning saying they were all gone....said he was $40 away from being guaranteed tix due to his rank in the Crimson club....sucks but going to Florida in January do probably for the best.....but the money it was gonna cost to get down there and go to the game is all going on red next Friday in dover