What's new

How disinterested are you....a poll.

How disinterested are you in the Jazz this year?

• Total voters
If this was looking like a quick rebuild I’d be disinterested, but this is fun in its self. Knowing a trade could come whether it’s asset building trade or a blockbuster trade. All I care is that this leads to us building a contender regardless of whether it takes 4 years or 10. But it sure as hell better not take less than 4 years.

If this was looking like a quick rebuild I’d be disinterested, but this is fun in its self. Knowing a trade could come whether it’s asset building trade or a blockbuster trade. All I care is that this leads to us building a contender regardless of whether it takes 4 years or 10. But it sure as hell better not take less than 4 years.
Why does it need to take 4 years what do we get extra in 4 years vs 3? What if a big time star becomes available next year? We have enough assets to trade for two stars if they became available and still have draft picks to round out the roster with cheap contracts or make some moves to smooth out the roster.

Why does it need to take 4 years what do we get extra in 4 years vs 3? What if a big time star becomes available next year? We have enough assets to trade for two stars if they became available and still have draft picks to round out the roster with cheap contracts or make some moves to smooth out the roster.
A deep team a championship team. Too often we spend all our assets in one or two years without actually building a team that can have success in the playoffs. Then we go through the next 4-6 years treading on water having great regular seasons only to be reminded this team can’t hang in the playoffs.

The definition of insanity is doing the same **** time after time getting the same results. Time for a change.