What's new

How far does Embiid with a bad back slide?

jiggamanjazz

So there are conflicting reports out there.. read this https://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf..._joel_embiid_not_going_no_1_to_cleveland.html

So lets say Embiid has significant back issues.. how far does he slide?? If you are on the clock and he is on the board, when is the risk worth it?? Also does this help Vonlehs stock if true? Would Cleveland, if wanting a big, be more willing to trade out of the number 1 spot ???
Which one is the smokescreen? Lots of questions!

Maybe 1-2 spots. I doubt he falls out of the top 3

Teams don't want to become the next Portland.

But for me personally, if he were to drop to 5 I probably still wouldn't touch him. I'd go with Exum/Smart/Gordon. We need players, not Greg Oden.

Bigs with back issues are killer red flags for me. It's like a hot girl with nasty BO. Doesn't matter how hot she is, the BO is a deal breaker

Plus, Embiid looks a lot older than he supposedly is.

If he gets passed by the cavs then I bet he slips to Utah.
Bucks would take the leftovers of Wiggins or Parker. 76ers would take Exum. Orlando takes Smart.
I'd take Embiid and trade him to the highest bidder.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

But for me personally, if he were to drop to 5 I probably still wouldn't touch him. I'd go with Exum/Smart/Gordon. We need players, not Greg Oden.

Bigs with back issues are killer red flags for me. It's like a hot girl with nasty BO. Doesn't matter how hot she is, the BO is a deal breaker

wait is he one of those who's age is in dispute??

Everyone in Africa is lying about their age because they're savages and there's no civilization whatsoever.

Im always talking about this. Everyone wants to draft Embiid because he is young and has tons of upside. But this Kid is not 19 years old, he is probably 23, 24 or even 25. No one would draft Embiid TOP 10, if he was entering the draft as a 24-25 year old prospect. He would probably go into the second round.

You can always shower her with perfume???

Stay classy and closet racist Jazz fans and you wonder why ther est of the country view you as a trashy state.lol
you obviously dont care that people think you are a dumb POS so why should any of us care what you think?

Drummond had the same injury to his back. The back can be repaired. If for some bizarre reason Embiid slid to us DL would probably injure his own back as he did the worm dance in joy.

you obviously dont care that people think you are a dumb POS so why should any of us care what you think?

ignore train?

Srs that dude is the only guy on my ignore list.

Please quit quoting him. It's like taking a crap with the bathroom door open, nobody wants to see that ****.

ignore train?

Srs that dude is the only guy on my ignore list.

Please quit quoting him. It's like taking a crap with the bathroom door open, nobody wants to see that ****.
done.

i will take your advice

I think Cleveland will trade the pick. They have to win now to keep Kyrie. They can't risk it on Embiid. They probably don't want to wait for Wiggins. Parker would stand in the way of the Return of the King. They can probably spend the hype to do better for themselves.(at least in the near term)

I hope DL puts together a good package. I think we have a better shot at landing the #1 than the 2 or 3.

I think Cleveland will trade the pick. They have to win now to keep Kyrie. They can't risk it on Embiid. They probably don't want to wait for Wiggins. Parker would stand in the way of the Return of the King. They can probably spend the hype to do better for themselves.(at least in the near term)

I hope DL puts together a good package. I think we have a better shot at landing the #1 than the 2 or 3.

But aintnuthin set in stone LeBron gin come back.. nulla.

But aintnuthin set in stone LeBron gin come back.. nukka