What's new

How many Jazz fans would want D'Antoni?

Hornacek is a good coach but he's not doing Suns any favors right now.
Suns finish middle of the pack .
Get an average draft pick.
They won't get enough to contend.
They get on the Jazz treadmill of average playoff team and never become a true contender.

They are kinda at the position of where Houston was 2 years ago. They got 3 first round picks at this draft 2 of them probably will be at 12-14 range (theirs and Wolves) other one would probably be at 18-22 range. Houston with barely missing the playoffs they get Lamb (used at Harden trade) at 12, Royce White (total fiasco) at 16 and Terrence Jones (he is starting at PF spot for them) at 18 in 2012 draft. If they get lucky at this years draft and with the presence of Dragic, Bledsoe, Morris brothers (especially Markieff), Green and Frye and with some good FA acquisitions i think Hornacek will have good material at his hand to at least compete in playoffs year in and year out. And their GM should keep up the good work ofc.

I'm Italian, hes Italian, and even though I am biased because he is Italian, I still say without a doubt, NO!!! He is absolutely horrible at coaching. He has no control over players, and no respect. A good coach can run different systems based on the circumstances, he can not. He has less than 5 plays up his sleeve and was successful in PHO because of a younger Steve Nash. Steve ran the system and made D'Antoni look good. So much that he has received HC jobs that he never was worthy of in the first place. This guy is the high hopes rookie player that has a good year and ends up getting way too many chances to show what he did of that one good year. It would have happened by now.