What's new

How To Break Gordon Out Of His Shooting Slump

sojodave

Hayward is in a horrendous shooting slump or maybe he isn't in a slump and he is just plain awful. He is shooting 27% over the last ten games and it is painful to watch. He has completely lost his confidence and has surely left money on the table at the end of the year. We need to figure out a way to get him out of his slump. Here is my short list.

* Break off his engagement.
* Make him go to a sports psychologist.
* Shave his head.
* Sudden Tan.
* See if the commissioner will allow him to talk with the Phoenix coach on shooting tips.
* Get a coach that actually has an offensive system that will allow him to be successful.

Hit him with a hammer until his shooting improves.

I hope he shoots even lower. Would be nice to see him shoot 10%.

tankkkk

less $$$$

winnnnnn

go on haywardddd

Yeah, I want him shooting 38% from the field and 28% from 3pt range so that contract negotiations are completely in our favor. Hopefully we ad Embiid or Parker and move Hayward to his natural 3rd scoring option. When he is the 3rd option, he will go back to the better shooting we know him for. Also, I am hoping that it moves his contract down to $8-$9M per year.

Maybe we should all just come to the realization that he isn't as good or won't be as good as we originally thought he could be. He's way too inconsistent. I like how he contributes in other ways when he has a horrible shooting game, but I don't want another AK contract personally. I have a feeling we are headed that way(overpaying for inconsistent performance).

Yeah, I want him shooting 38% from the field and 28% from 3pt range so that contract negotiations are completely in our favor. Hopefully we ad Embiid or Parker and move Hayward to his natural 3rd scoring option. When he is the 3rd option, he will go back to the better shooting we know him for. Also, I am hoping that it moves his contract down to $8-$9M per year.

No way he goes for 8-9 million. 10 is the minimum he will go for

Slump busting 101: pick the fatest, ugliest most foul smelling woman you can find, who is in desperate need of companionship and give her the best night of her life. The finace will just have to understand that is the only way to break a slump this bad.

The good karma generated from this kind act is enough to break any slump.