What's new

How to watch???

actusreus

Finally ditched my cable, and unfortunately that seems to be the only thing that carries Root Sports. I got YouTube TV, which is pretty good, and has NBA TV, but the Jazz games are blacked out, (inexplicably, since i live 200 miles away and I couldn't go to the game if I wanted to). So I'm just screwed? You can't get NBA league pass on YouTube TV, so is there any way to watch my team?

Finally ditched my cable, and unfortunately that seems to be the only thing that carries Root Sports. I got YouTube TV, which is pretty good, and has NBA TV, but the Jazz games are blacked out, (inexplicably, since i live 200 miles away and I couldn't go to the game if I wanted to). So I'm just screwed? You can't get NBA league pass on YouTube TV, so is there any way to watch my team?

i have att now, $80 per month. they finally gave me a second sportsnet rocky mountain station with jazz game for tom. on it.

I wonder if there is a dot com where you can get nba 4 free?

So, I was talking to this guy, and HE asks me, HE says, "Are you interested in some new STREAMS of income?" And I said to him, "You're right on the nose with that question, fella, because I never really recovered from when the DOTCOM bubble burst."

Don’t steal my money you asswipe.

I had no problem with nba 4 free for the Lakers game.

One point of clarification, you can add League Pass to YoutubeTV, but blackouts do still apply.
I have had YoutubeTv in the past and was able to watch any NFL game simply by using a google extension to change my location. The extension didn't work for LP through NBA.com I think a legit VPN should do the trick for all streaming sites.

Ye

Yep. Not sure what happened. It was great last year.
Sad. It was really the cleanest and easiest site for Jazz games last year, bar none. Very very few times it dropped the stream, but most often the streams were solid and it gave you options of home team or away team for the stream. Now it is just random what you get and I had to jump around to 3 or 4 different streams because they kept dropping. Bummer. But at least I got to see the game, that is the good of it.