What's new

How to watch???

Man all the streams just sucks balls. Really miss nba4free. That was great.

Can't find a home team stream, have to listen to the homers taking about how they are easily better than the jazz and how their players are far far better than anyone on the jazz. Ugh.

Agreed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Has any one found anything that is better? I was looking at Comcast for Internet and TV and it looked like it was going to be $89/month. But then they tack on about $40 of regional sport fees, broadcast fees, HD fees, and DVR fees.

Do we have any updates on this? When will the new TV deal be signed? I don't want to sign a 2 year contract with Dish or DirectTV if the new TV deal is coming out in a few months....

Has any one found anything that is better? I was looking at Comcast for Internet and TV and it looked like it was going to be $89/month. But then they tack on about $40 of regional sport fees, broadcast fees, HD fees, and DVR fees.

Do we have any updates on this? When will the new TV deal be signed? I don't want to sign a 2 year contract with Dish or DirectTV if the new TV deal is coming out in a few months....
AT&T TV split between 3 people! Less than $30 a month and comes with HBO Max and Cinemax.