What's new

https://www.ksl.com/article/46602144/mayo-makeup-heinz-ketchup-tries-to-bond-with-jazz-fans

Speaking of food, those bastards at Iggy’s just closed their last location. We found out last week when we got to the parking lot and it was roped off. Been eating that damn Cajun past for 13 years. Watched them slowly close location after location. Then they stopped giving out free bread. I knew it was coming.
I loved that stuff that they would give you with your bread. Like some kind of spicy jelly sauce.

RIP Iggy's

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

How’s their Tabasco ketchup? Or their sriracha one?
I’ve always thought Tabasco sucks. What do people really enjoy it on? We don’t mind some of their special flavors, like jalapeño or chipotle, but I also don’t keep them on hand.

As far as hot sauces, I like El Yukateco.

And, while we’re bitching, I ****ing hate Taco Bell. Well, I mean, I don’t hate it. I eat there semi regularly, but I hate them discontinuing **** all the time. My big thing back in the late 90s / early 2000s was the grilled stuft burrito. It was really good. At some point like 10-15 years ago, they introduced the “double XL” grilled stuft burrito, which basically was taking out the meat and adding cheap fillers like their ****** guacamole. Doesn’t taste anything like it used to and you can’t order it how it used to be. **** that. So since then I’ve been spinning around on good things they introduce only to discontinue. The volcano burritos were awesome and they discontinued that lava sauce. All of their food tastes like it came from a powder that they just added water to. They should just do it buffet style or subway style and you decide which of their “just add water” ingredients you want.

I’ve always thought Tabasco sucks. What do people really enjoy it on? We don’t mind some of their special flavors, like jalapeño or chipotle, but I also don’t keep them on hand.

As far as hot sauces, I like El Yukateco.

And, while we’re bitching, I ****ing hate Taco Bell. Well, I mean, I don’t hate it. I eat there semi regularly, but I hate them discontinuing **** all the time. My big thing back in the late 90s / early 2000s was the grilled stuft burrito. It was really good. At some point like 10-15 years ago, they introduced the “double XL” grilled stuft burrito, which basically was taking out the meat and adding cheap fillers like their ****** guacamole. Doesn’t taste anything like it used to and you can’t order it how it used to be. **** that. So since then I’ve been spinning around on good things they introduce only to discontinue. The volcano burritos were awesome and they discontinued that lava sauce. All of their food tastes like it came from a powder that they just added water to. They should just do it buffet style or subway style and you decide which of their “just add water” ingredients you want.
I liked that grilled stuffed burrito too.

I use Tabasco on eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy.
Well I actually switched to Frank's hot sauce but I used to use Tabasco and still do if I'm at a restaurant or something.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Don't live in Utah. But I love combining mayo and ketchup on a hot dog. Do it all the time now.
As for fry sauce, whenever I dine in for a burger, I usually ask for a side of Mayo so I can mix with ketchup. Very tasty for onion rings especially. For true fry sauce, don't you also need some other ingredients?

Ah, looked it up. From a person who used to work at Arctic Circle (where we know the stuff was invented), it appears they also used pickle juice and paprika and may have used buttermilk. I may try making some Sunday: grilling some burgers and baking fries.

Don't live in Utah. But I love combining mayo and ketchup on a hot dog. Do it all the time now.
As for fry sauce, whenever I dine in for a burger, I usually ask for a side of Mayo so I can mix with ketchup. Very tasty for onion rings especially. For true fry sauce, don't you also need some other ingredients?

Ah, looked it up. From a person who used to work at Arctic Circle (where we know the stuff was invented), it appears they also used pickle juice and paprika and may have used buttermilk. I may try making some Sunday: grilling some burgers and baking fries.
Never eaten fry sauce on a hot dog. Not sure I’d ever want to. I used to put fry sauce on a lot of stuff but now I just use it on fries, cheese steaks, BLTs, and other non-burger sandwiches.

Even still, I’m finding I’m starting to prefer ranch for a lot of things, even fries. BWW ranch is like crack.

Also, there’s an unwritten law in the universe that when you order a side of mayonnaise at a restaurant, they will never bring it out until after your food’s there and you have to ask them again.

LMAO

Fry Sauce on your Hot Dog?

No brotha. Its Mustard and relish. Thats how you do it. Thats all you need.

Underrated place was Jake Over the Top's with their Jake Burger w/ bbq frysauce. So damn good....at least I think it was. It's been a long time, and am not even sure if the place exists anymore.

Never eaten fry sauce on a hot dog. Not sure I’d ever want to. I used to put fry sauce on a lot of stuff but now I just use it on fries, cheese steaks, BLTs, and other non-burger sandwiches.

Even still, I’m finding I’m starting to prefer ranch for a lot of things, even fries. BWW ranch is like crack.

Also, there’s an unwritten law in the universe that when you order a side of mayonnaise at a restaurant, they will never bring it out until after your food’s there and you have to ask them again.

I loved training table ranch.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

One dude i know will only eat hot dogs with squeeze cheese on them.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app