What's new

https://www.ksl.com/article/46602144/mayo-makeup-heinz-ketchup-tries-to-bond-with-jazz-fans

Speaking of food, those bastards at Iggy’s just closed their last location. We found out last week when we got to the parking lot and it was roped off. Been eating that damn Cajun past for 13 years. Watched them slowly close location after location. Then they stopped giving out free bread. I knew it was coming.
They are turning the one in south salt lake county into a Legends. Which is a much better place anyways.

They are turning the one in south salt lake county into a Legends. Which is a much better place anyways.
**** that ****. I saw the sign for Legends when we rolled up. Nobody has Cajun pasta like Iggy’s. Everywhere just puts Cajun seasoning on Alfredo, and usually some ****** penne. **** penne. There’s was way different.

**** that ****. I saw the sign for Legends when we rolled up. Nobody has Cajun pasta like Iggy’s. Everywhere just puts Cajun seasoning on Alfredo, and usually some ****** penne. **** penne. There’s was way different.
That is a dish I would never order regardless. But in general Iggys food sucked, they went out of business for a good reason. Legends will have better food, better booze options, and better service.

That is a dish I would never order regardless. But in general Iggys food sucked, they went out of business for a good reason. Legends will have better food, better booze options, and better service.
It’s a good dish. Their other food certainly was average, but that wasn’t.

You’re aware that you’d just have to add mayonnaise, right?
I’m trying to be lazy and you’re trying to ruin it. You realize all these sauces you “just have to add a few things together.”

Jalapeño ranch is good too and can also be made at home by adding ranch and jalapeños.

It’s a good dish. There other food certainly was average, but that wasn’t.
Iggy’s also had a really good Monterey chicken salad. It was hard to find a good non super greasy dish there. They had some decent ideas but seemed to just be off on the dishes somehow.

It’s a good dish. There other food certainly was average, but that wasn’t.

The first time I ate at Iggys I got really really bad heart burn. At the time I had never really had heart burn and definitively never had it that bad. I legitimately though I was having a heart attack for awhile. It think it was just the dipping sauce for the bread which isnt even very hot.

Also, all ketchup is pretty much the same. Except McDonald’s “Fancy Ketchup.” That **** sucks. If I were CEO, that’d be on my short list of first items of business to fix.

Dude, all Ketchup is not the same. Heinz tastes nothing like Hunts. Hunts is sweet and Heinz more vinegary, saying that all ketchup is pretty much the same is ignorant. It's just like saying all ranch is pretty much the same or even all hot sauce is pretty much the same.

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Dude, all Ketchup is not the same. Heinz tastes nothing like Hunts. Hunts is sweet and Heinz more vinegary, saying that all ketchup is pretty much the same is ignorant. It's just like saying all ranch is pretty much the same or even all hot sauce is pretty much the same.

It's downright racist. Infection is racist again ketchup.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

On the spectrum of ketchup, Heinz and Hunts group closer together, while McDonald’s ketchup is a significant outlier. A ****** outlier. It’s like Rudy Gobert, Dikembe Mutombo, Mark Eaton and Manute Bol. Yes, they’re all very different players, but one in particular is certainly not like the other.

LMAO

Fry Sauce on your Hot Dog?

No brotha. Its Mustard and relish. Thats how you do it. Thats all you need.
Nope. Mayo and Ketchup doesn't equal true fry sauce. Wasn't it Millsap during a preseason game who was shown on the bench with a hotdog with mayo and ketchup? It's a southern thing. And I hate mustard. But authentic fry sauce definitely is not just mayo and ketchup. I wouldn't use true fry sauce on a hot dog.

From the Arctic Circle website:

Original Fry Sauce
Ever since we invented fry sauce more than 60 years ago, we’ve carefully guarded the original secret recipe. There is only one original fry sauce and Arctic Circle has it.

Arctic Circle has long been an innovator in fast food, but our Original Fry Sauce—a tasty, tangy mixture of tomato concentrate, lemon juice, eggs, and a whole bunch of other ingredients—stands out as the most imitated, and also the least duplicated.