What's new

I don't typically complain about ads, but...

If you are logged in, I think I've fixed this. Please validate. Again, apologies for the delay.
Testing this out to see if it happens. So far so good, I didn't get interrupted while typing this reply on my phone. Thanks!

I've had 5 of these just during the jazz game, popup that takes over the screen.
Screenshot_20210303-174737_Chrome.jpg

That may not be an ad. Do you get that on other sites or on a different device?
I will see, if it is an ad, if it’s blockable based on the url.
Thanks.
No I only get it here. But I have only seen it on my phone.

It's happened to me at least four times in the past three days while using Chrome in Windows, including once as I was typing this very message. @Jason it's super annoying when you're typing along and all of a sudden the words stop appearing because an ad has taken over!

Has happened to me twice again today. Hadn't happened in a while, but then again I haven't used Windows to access jazzfanz in a while either.

Few more updates completed today. Hopefully (again) resolved on the cursor being moved from the thread reply box. Again, this is if you're logged in.

For others, the FEWEST ads are served to contributors and then fewer to those logged in. If you lurk but don't login, thank you and welcome but for the fewest ads, create an account and participate! :)

I dont know what changed but Im getting this again on my phone.
So am I. Only a few times but it has started back up again. Hey but at least I apparently won an iPhone!

Not add related but I've had those two issues last days. Sometimes I can't post in the thread, it's completely random, the square where you type is just inaccesible. Second issue: when someone posts something like a tweet I guess I don't see it, it's just a blank space. I join the screenshots:Capture+_2021-05-31-01-47-53.pngCapture+_2021-05-31-15-54-24.png

Full screen pop-ups. Here are some screen shots.
Screenshot_20210604-203355_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210604-203341_Chrome.jpg

I understand the algorithms are designed to return ads based on your viewing history however, I can assure you, I have NOT been googling “old lady’s wrinkled thighs”