What's new

I hate Floyd Mayweather

I have always hated him. Just rubs me the wrong way.

Hate his style, hate his persona, hate his face.

I hate him. I think I want someone to knock him out as much as I want the Jazz to win a championship

I think he is a wonderful human being who deserves all the success he has had and deserves all the success in the world in the future. But if he starts losing I won't like him anymore.

Because I am a Mayweather Fan.

Only way you can beat him, is if you have the reach advantage-- and if you can outsmart him.

No one on the boxing landscape like that, tho. We need another Sugar Ray Leonard

Manny Pacquiao > Floyd Mayweather

Too bad we won't see them on the ring.

Rocky Marciano must be the best ever too, cuz he never lost either

/sarcasm

I hate him.

He has 123 million in his bank account..... Not counting the money he will make off of this fight I imagine. I am usually not a mean guy, but the guy's personality also rubs me the wrong way. It wouldn't make me sad one bit if 5 years from now he was completely broke.

Rocky Marciano must be the best ever too, cuz he never lost either

/sarcasm

Maybe marciano is the best ever..... who is to say he isn't, certainly not his opponents

Maybe marciano is the best ever..... who is to say he isn't, certainly not his opponents

Ali would have absolutely dummied him. And guess what-- Ali has 5 losses. Of course, his last 2 fights were losses in matches he should have never scheduled. And he avenged each of his first three losses.

But still. I've never been a fan of the whole "well he's undefeated so he's the best ever" argument

Nobody will ever be able to say for certain, but I highly doubt it. The sport has evolved so much since then. It's like throwing Babe Ruth into today's MLB. Would he be the greatest player ever? I highly doubt it.

Ali would have absolutely dummied him. And guess what-- Ali has 5 losses. Of course, his last 2 fights were losses in matches he should have never scheduled. And he avenged each of his first three losses.

But still. I've never been a fan of the whole "well he's undefeated so he's the best ever" argument

I can respect that..... but why should I or anyone else think manny is a better fighter than mayweather?

I can respect that..... but why should I or anyone else think manny is a better fighter than mayweather?

Was it impossible to beat Floyd for Manny? I believe he had a legit chance. They are both great fighters.