Lennox Lewis
510961_crop_650x440.jpg

lennox-lewis-o.gif

lennox-lewis-ko-o.gif

lewis-tyson-ko-o.gif

Not this.
Pacman has what, 3 or 4 losses?

Mayweather..... undefeated

Pacman would've destroyed Mayweather a couple years ago.

What more proof do you need than Mayweather dodging Manny and leaving the biggest boxing payday ever on the table just to preserve his precious undefeated record?

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

What more proof do you need than Mayweather dodging Manny and leaving the biggest boxing payday ever on the table just to preserve his precious undefeated record?

This is the main reason why I hate, and will always hate, Floyd Mayweather. He's just absolute sewage

You're out of your mind. Mayweather has dominated every single fight he's been in for the last 10+ years. Manny Pacquiao is a roided out featherweight - the ****ing dude was fighting at 105 pounds early in his career and now has fight weights in the 160's?

And as for dodging the fight - Mayweather accepted a 50-50 split as long as Pacquiao agreed to random drug testing - and then who backed down? Because he "didn't like his blood taken" LOL.

You're out of your mind. Mayweather has dominated every single fight he's been in for the last 10+ years. Manny Pacquiao is a roided out featherweight - the ****ing dude was fighting at 105 pounds early in his career and now has fight weights in the 160's?

Floyd dominated De La Hoya?

It would have been interesting to see what would happen if he fought Oscar in his prime.

And as for dodging the fight - Mayweather accepted a 50-50 split as long as Pacquiao agreed to random drug testing - and then who backed down? Because he "didn't like his blood taken" LOL.

As far as I remember, he agreed to a more simple drug-testing regimen that was a staple for the sport-- and Mayweather's request was above and beyond what most/any fighter has ever gone through. It was offensive on Mayweather's part

As far as I remember, he agreed to a more simple drug-testing regimen that was a staple for the sport-- and Mayweather's request was above and beyond what most/any fighter has ever gone through. It was offensive on Mayweather's part

This.

Mayweather made a demand he knew Manny wouldn't accept. Mayweather never wanted the fight.

This.

Mayweather made a demand he knew Manny wouldn't accept. Mayweather never wanted the fight.

Manny could have accepted it.

Mayweather was willing to do the testing required

Manny could have accepted it.

Mayweather was willing to do the testing required

Hey bro, lets have a wrestling match in Gameface's front yard. Only requirement is that you have to eat a katy did before the match. Don't worry tho I'll eat one too.

Don't puss out.

Hey bro, lets have a wrestling match in Gameface's front yard. Only requirement is that you have to eat a katy did before the match. Don't worry tho I'll eat one too.

Don't puss out.

Ok.

You bring the millions of dollars

Floyd dominated De La Hoya?

De La Hoya made a valiant effort but he never had a chance. The fact that one of the judges gave the fight to Oscar is a testament to what a joke the sport is - just like the judge who scored the fight even last night.

Mayweather is the best non-heavyweight fighter I've ever seen. Better than Leonard, better than Hagler, better than Hearns (who I loved) better than Trinidad, Jones & Hopkins. The fact that he's not a big puncher and just breaks opponents down round after round and fight after fight makes him all the more amazing. Instead of people dwelling on the fact that he's a jerk (which he is) people should enjoy watching one of the best ever in a sport that's probably dying.

As far as Pac-Man is concerned, he's a top-shelf fighter but he's not a natural middleweight or even welterweight. He is a juicer who gets away with it because he's a human cash register to a fight industry that cares noting about the fighters or the integrity of their product. Mayweather's "dodge" is that he is the only fighter out there who can call him on his ******** and still go out and make 50mil fighting someone else

De La Hoya had a valiant effort-- but again, consider how the fight would have gone if Oscar was in his prime.

I'm sorry. I just have a hard time seeing Mayweather systematically disassemble a boxer like Sugar Ray Leonard. Hearns maybe, Hagler.....whatever.

But Leonard went through the likes of Duran, Hagler, etc. Mayweather? Past prime De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Marquez.

Sorry, I just think that the talent pool of the 2000s isn't nearly as good as the 80s-90s. I didn't live through those decades, but you did-- so maybe you're right, and I'm wrong. I dunno.

As far as Pac-Man is concerned, he's a top-shelf fighter but he's not a natural middleweight or even welterweight. He is a juicer who gets away with it because he's a human cash register to a fight industry that cares noting about the fighters or the integrity of their product. Mayweather's "dodge" is that he is the only fighter out there who can call him on his ******** and still go out and make 50mil fighting someone else
That's just biased about PacMan.

Only way Floyd ever loses is if he moves to Middleweight. He's too ***** to do that though, to jump weight.

I think Adrian Broner would give Floyd a run for his money though.

Sent from this JF App.