What's new

I love Ricky Rubio.

Kyoto

He can't shoot but man he is a good person. He brings us D at the PG position and is sure as hell an elite passer. He isn't an all-star, but man I love the guy.

Ever since Deron Williams, do you remeber the Captain Crunch, the Trey Burke, the George Hill days? God damn, at least this guy plays D and he is an offensive juggernaut

I’d swap him for George Hill in a heartbeat. I do love Ricky the person tho

Ever since Deron Williams, do you remeber the Captain Crunch, the Trey Burke, the George Hill days? God damn, at least this guy plays D and he is an offensive juggernaut
Rubio's biggest problem is that his defense has been pretty bad most of the time. He can make defensive plays, but he often gets burnt on the perimeter.

Like Rubio against a team like Cleveland who has no PG who can beat you off the dribble, Rubio is great defensively cuz he will make some plays w/ hustle and get turnovers, but against any of the top 10 PG's he gets burnt way more than he should.

Define offensive juggernaut.
Is he an offensive juggernaut because of his 37% shooting from the field, his 28% shooting from three, his 43% efg, or his 4.8 assists vs 3.0 turnovers?

Offensive juggernaut. Smd

Ricky was good tonight though I think he controlled the ball too much in the first... DM didn’t get nearly enough touches in the first.

He is an offensive juggernaut for sure.

PhotoGrid_1514750795564_zpsfejidcnw.jpg

I, obviously, have too much time on my hands. Anyone have any photoshop ideas?