What's new

i put $700 on Jazz winning at least 26 games

Wow, thats a hefty bet. I was thinking the Jazz will win 29 games this year. Now living in Vegas I have learned that they set their odds to win money. The teams that everyone is thinking will win no problem, will generally end up coming in at an under. The teams that everyone really knows will do bad will be pretty accurate. A team like the Jazz I think will be slightly over where they are predicted because of our new coach and the fact that outside of Utah, people don't care. Except for me. :)

It's probably going to be pretty nerve racking for the first month when we lose all our games, but we should only get better towards the end.

It's probably going to be pretty nerve racking for the first month when we lose all our games, but we should only get better towards the end.

Meh, we started off really really awful last season, lost 8 of our last 10 games and still won 25 games. I personally am not going to be worried if we finish off November looking pretty bad. I'll bet we we still be ahead of schedule compared to last season comes December.

The main problem with over season bets is that you're taking on injury risk and of course the gameplaying that goes on with tanking and the like as the end gets near. I like the under generally for those reasons. All those things are in your favor with the under. The Jazz bet does seem about as good as it gets for an over bet though.

I almost made that bet and couldnt get it done ,so I was mad until I watched last nights game.I dont think I want the stress. good luck to you..Lets stop the turnovers and know how and where to go to get points in the crunchtime of the game,and hit some 3balls,this is the nba and every good team can can them in your face.

just hope for us to get better and feast on bad teams.

Two games against Western Conference playoff teams in the first year of a new head coach's tenure? How many games do they have against Eastern Conference teams? Don't stress yet. They'll start off rough, but should pick it up later on. I think 26 is a really low number to be honest.