What's new

i put $700 on Jazz winning at least 26 games

We won 25 games last year after starting 1-15. Don't worry - you'll be fine. We lost to two playoff teams. As the season goes on we'll play much worse teams and when the injury bug hits some teams the Jazz will beat teams they wouldn't be able to beat at this point in time.

what do you guys think? am i sitting pretty here? i think they're on pace for just about 26 wins, where i'd push and break even....

I also only need 24 wins for my ridiculous wager, but i'm still very nervous. Not nearly as confident as I was when I made the wager, obviously.

I also only need 24 wins for my ridiculous wager, but i'm still very nervous. Not nearly as confident as I was when I made the wager, obviously.

We'll be halfway there in two weeks, with home games against Philly, Minnesota and Indiana. Barring major injuries, Utah is at least a .400 team the rest of the way, which puts the Jazz at 30 wins.

We'll be halfway there in two weeks, with home games against Philly, Minnesota and Indiana. Barring major injuries, Utah is at least a .400 team the rest of the way, which puts the Jazz at 30 wins.

I agree, but still anxious. The Orlando home loss really made me anxious. As long as we win all the home games that we SHOULD win we will be fine.