What's new

I usually have a good idea how the Jazz offseason will play out...

I'm not seeing Chris Paul leaving LA guys. I'm just not seeing it. Couldn't paul make the case that he and DJ are 1 healthy superstar from competing too? Replace Blake griffin with Hayward/George/Butler and they're probably still playing.

I just don't see us getting a star of that caliber out of a gigantic market like LA

I'm not seeing Chris Paul leaving LA guys. I'm just not seeing it. Couldn't paul make the case that he and DJ are 1 healthy superstar from competing too? Replace Blake griffin with Hayward/George/Butler and they're probably still playing.

I just don't see us getting a star of that caliber out of a gigantic market like LA

It's a pity Bird isn't still GM of the Pacers.. he's probably dumb enough in that capacity to fleece PG13 out of them for spare change.

I agree there is no way that Paul is coming to Utah. Neither is Dwill beside the fact he isn't the player he use to be. I think the best chance the Jazz have is to package a deal for Butler. Now before they do this Jazz need to investigate the situation in Chicago to see if Butler was a diva but talent wise he is an all-star with an alpha attitude. A package of Exum, Hood and picks might get it done if the reports are true that they want him gone. Heck throw in Favors or Lyles into the mix too. Having Butler, Hayward and Gobert would be a great trio. Then bring back Ingles and Hill(if healthy).

sign hayward and go for CP3 or PG13....

1 player away from contender....

I was in the same school as PG13. I have common friends. I can ask and call if he wants to join, if you guys want so badly.

CP3 would make us a direct contender btw. But i see him either in Spurs or Pelicans next year. No way he is coming to Utah.
Or maybe if he is scared of the competition in west - which i dont think he is- he might pick a team in the east, like Milwaukee to play with Tekoumpo.

CP3 would make us a direct contender btw. But i see him either in Spurs or Pelicans next year. No way he is coming to Utah.
Or maybe if he is scared of the competition in west - which i dont think he is- he might pick a team in the east, like Milwaukee to play with Tekoumpo.

I can't imagine CP3 dealing with Cousins' ****.

Call me a homer 1,000 times but I would be thrilled if we had the exact same roster next year other than dropping diaw and one other guy (withey, neto, or mack) and then adding 2 first round draft guys.

I figure if we just have an average number of injuries next year and we see improvement from lyles, exum, burks, favors, and hood (all five are young and it would almost be impossible for each of them not to improve considering that they were all about as bad as they will be in their entire careers this year) then I figure we will be closer to 60 wins than 50 and the #2 or #3 seed.

Only way I really want major roster changes is if we could get a real difference maker clear upgrade type guy. Basically an all star.

I really like the roster that Lindsey has assembled.

yer boi Burks is gone.

A fish's heart breaks.

The Raptor will probably have to shed Corey Joseph. He can help us.

Wilson Chandler is gettable.

yer boi Burks is gone.

But how? I'm not sure he has any value remaining. Previously his greatest selling point was Potential. He will be entering his 7th year, having played in just 61% of possible games, and only about 6600 minutes.

He shoots 36% from three... which is decent, but he will never be mistaken as a Three and D guy.

And now he is chronically injured with knee problems.

big problem is.....what off season moves could we make to get better, and then there is the question of, how the **** do we beat the warriors?

their team is so stacked it's unreal.

I would not. Bledsoe is no better than Hill and can't stay healthy to save his life. Rubio gets us no closer to a championship and is a step backwards defensively from Hill. Gallinari will get overpaid. I like him in our system but he wouldn't move the needle enough to kill our cap for him.

Rubio is a great defender man. IDK if he is better than Hill, but he is at least close to it.

But how? I'm not sure he has any value remaining. Previously his greatest selling point was Potential. He will be entering his 7th year, having played in just 61% of possible games, and only about 6600 minutes.

He shoots 36% from three... which is decent, but he will never be mistaken as a Three and D guy.

And now he is chronically injured with knee problems.

You hope Brooklyn takes him if you attach a 2nd round pick. Or possibly, if you attach Favors.

You hope Brooklyn takes him if you attach a 2nd round pick. Or possibly, if you attach Favors.

Phoenix and Earl Watson might be another team willing to roll the dice and has cap space. Would Brandon knight or Bledsoe do anything for y'all?

Another thought...Alec Burks might be the price of acquiring trey lyles.