What's new

If Ben simmons is in the Jazz team

utahjazzz

If Ben simmons is in the Jazz team, I think the jazz would start Hill, Neto and Mack ahead him. That is how pathetic and shortsighted the Jazz coaching is. Who can blame Dante if he wants to leave a crappy organisation who hesitate to develop talents? Simmons would be a starter in any other teams, but he would not start for the jazz because they are in winning mode now. Simmons would have to iron out his deficiencies before he can get a starting gig.
Snyder would give Simmons a very short leash and treat him like he is treating Exum now ~ if you make any small mistake, you would get DNP-CD. and you would be in the dog house.

The jazz would probably use lame excuses like: Simmons does not have a jump shot, he can't shoot the threes and he can't play defense for benching simmons. The jazz fans would also lambast simmons with the same excuses.

49b7b2c4c0df53b76dd4d71bd62128cc.jpg

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

I feel sad for Dante for joining the jazz, who are stalling his development. He would be a starter in teams like the Lakers, 76'ers and Dallas.

She wasn't the right girl for you. Maybe take a break from the internet and come to peace with the breakup.

Last edited:
Dear Mrs. Exum,

We are sorry for your son's inconsistent effort, shooting, and overall play.
The potential is there.
Perhaps had you spanked him more..

Dear Mrs. Exum,

We are sorry for your son's inconsistent effort, shooting, and overall play.
The potential is there.
Perhaps had you spanked him more..

The jazz are just hopeless in harnessing talents. Ben Simmons would be a 3 rd string pg if he is playing for jazz, behind Neto and Mack. Hang your head in shame, Utah.

Part of me really hopes the jazz draft a PG in the first round just so I can see the reaction from the Exum fanboys.

god, this is getting cringey. Did I look like that when I was defending Exum in his rookie year, guys?

My hell!! He's trolling u guys, idiots!! Now if only a mod would do their job and lock this thread. He just wants people here to give him attention. Come on!!!

If Ben simmons is in the Jazz team, I think the jazz would start Hill, Neto and Mack ahead him. That is how pathetic and shortsighted the Jazz coaching is. Who can blame Dante if he wants to leave a crappy organisation who hesitate to develop talents? Simmons would be a starter in any other teams, but he would not start for the jazz because they are in winning mode now. Simmons would have to iron out his deficiencies before he can get a starting gig.
Snyder would give Simmons a very short leash and treat him like he is treating Exum now ~ if you make any small mistake, you would get DNP-CD. and you would be in the dog house.

The jazz would probably use lame excuses like: Simmons does not have a jump shot, he can't shoot the threes and he can't play defense for benching simmons. The jazz fans would also lambast simmons with the same excuses.

Stupid or troll, stupid or troll?

If ben simmons is playing for the jazz, he would be told to develop his skills to match his size. "HIS URGENCY NEEDS TO MATCH MINE AND QUIN's URGENCY FOR HIM .. " LOL

Lol always the same couple of people coming to Quin's defense. But the fact remains that Snyder is in fact a TERRIBLE coach when it comes to developing stars.

Lol always the same couple of people coming to Quin's defense. But the fact remains that Snyder is in fact a TERRIBLE coach when it comes to developing stars.

How are Rudy Gobert and Gordon Hayward doing?

Oh forgot, they aren't "stars" like Dante Exum.