What's new

If Ben simmons is in the Jazz team

Lol always the same couple of people coming to Quin's defense. But the fact remains that Snyder is in fact a TERRIBLE coach when it comes to developing stars.

If Ben simmons, the next " Lebron " is playing for the Jazz, he would get plenty of
DNP ~ CD from Snyder and he would be a 3rd string pg behind Neto and Mack. And the stupid jazz fans would say Ben Simmons deserved to be benched because
1. He has no jump shot
2. He can't hit threes
3. He does not play defense
4. Neto and Mack are better than him.

You have to feel sorry for Dante playing under Snyder's coaching and silly decision making as far as developing talents is concerned.

How are Rudy Gobert and Gordon Hayward doing?

Oh forgot, they aren't "stars" like Dante Exum.

Rudy Gobert developed into a star on his own. All Synder did was slow down his growth by not playing him his proper minutes until Kanter was traded. And Hayward was an all-star this year because the Jazz finally got a winning record (due to acquiring Hill and Johnson). If they had a winning record in the previous seasons he would have been named an all-star then as well.

Rudy Gobert developed into a star on his own. All Synder did was slow down his growth by not playing him his proper minutes until Kanter was traded. And Hayward was an all-star this year because the Jazz finally got a winning record (due to acquiring Hill and Johnson). If they had a winning record in the previous seasons he would have been named an all-star then as well.
Sure....

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

exactly. And Snyder is doing the same thing now to deny exum' s development, by restricting his playing time.

I hope the some teams gives Exum some crappy 4 year deal too and the Jazz match just so his fanboys can be stuck here and cry.

Exum would be foolish to sign a new contract with Utah.
I am sure he would not want to play 10 mins a game as a 3rd string pg with plenty of DNP~CD in between for the next few years. LOL.

This is how I feel but maybe at about 10% instead of 10000% like OP.

I would have liked to have seen a bit more time given to Exum, and I think he would have benefited from less restrictive, more challenging coaching. Push the limits of what he can do instead of diminish him to an afterthought.

This is how I feel but maybe at about 10% instead of 10000% like OP.

I would have liked to have seen a bit more time given to Exum, and I think he would have benefited from less restrictive, more challenging coaching. Push the limits of what he can do instead of diminish him to an afterthought.

I seriously think he's gonna have a good year, the second half of the season he played like he belonged in the league and more importantly i think made the psychological jump to believing he belonged in it which is more important.

I seriously think he's gonna have a good year, the second half of the season he played like he belonged in the league and more importantly i think made the psychological jump to believing he belonged in it which is more important.

Yeah, he belongs, but probably as a backup SG.