What's new

If every Utah Jazz player got into a fist fight who would win?

Who would win in a fist fight?

• Gordon Hayward

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alec Burks

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Derrick Favors

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Enes Kanter

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Dante Exum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trey Burke

• Rudy Gobert

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Trevor Booker

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Joe Ingles

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Elephant

Who would you vote for? Was gonna add in Quin Snyder but he would win overwhelmingly so left him off.

EDIT: Dang it, forgot to make poll public :(
Just put down who you put in chat after you vote than please :)

Last edited:
Good thread Elephant. It had to happen eventually.

JK - I'm sure you've made other good threads I can't quite think of at the moment.

Favors, Booker is a tough dude but Favors is too big too strong and gots that reach advantage. Kanter is strong guy but would probably travel and trip while trying to take a swing. Rudy would get angry and take a swing but it would take a few minutes to get there since his arms are so damn long and if he connected he might snap his own arm in half. Ingles is the dark horse here. He might be able to go the Homer Simpson style win, where he takes a bunch of hits and keeps smiling until the other guys are worn out.

Favors, Booker is a tough dude but Favors is too big too strong and gots that reach advantage. Kanter is strong guy but would probably travel and trip while trying to take a swing. Rudy would get angry and take a swing but it would take a few minutes to get there since his arms are so damn long and if he connected he might snap his own arm in half. Ingles is the dark horse here. He might be able to go the Homer Simpson style win, where he takes a bunch of hits and keeps smiling until the other guys are worn out.

I think you are on to something with Ingles. He looks like he's been in a few bar fights.

I went with Kanter. Not completely confident in my pick because he has a little bit of softness in him but I think he is probably the strongest on the team and eastern European people are the scariest of the white folk.

Toss up between booker and kanter

Kanter has a super thick skull and I think he has a high pain tolerance. I bet he would be hard to put down

Dante would lose..... even novak would beat him up

Favors, hands down. The quiet kind and the one that would take the longest to get engaged in a fight, but oh boy if he did.

Exum, Hayward, Evans, Ingles and Novak do not have the mentality for it.

Favors would defend himself but lacks the aggression.

Burks, Millsap and Burke would go down due to size and strength.

Then it all comes down to a dog fight between Gobert, Kanter and Booker.

I give Booker the win.

Not sure who'd win, but just laughed to myself thinking about an Exum Novak slap fight.

Booker is tough and seems liked he'd have quick hands... Gobert eats souls though so... Kanter would be on the ground bloody before he figured out what was going on.

Someone needs to rank the players and put together a bracket.

I think it would be between Booker and Ingles.

Australian dudes can bring it - I've seen it with my own eyes. It's in their genes or something. But Booker has the best combination of size, speed and power so I think he'd be the favorite.

Dark horse is Kanter, I liken him to Homer Simpson in the episode where he becomes a boxer. He may just tire everyone out by taking repeated shots to the head.

I think it would be between Booker and Ingles.

Australian dudes can bring it - I've seen it with my own eyes. It's in their genes or something. But Booker has the best combination of size, speed and power so I think he'd be the favorite.

Dark horse is Kanter, I liken him to Homer Simpson in the episode where he becomes a boxer. He may just tire everyone out by taking repeated shots to the head.

Hey that's a legit strategy (see George Foreman).

Defiantly Gobert, didn't he used to be a boxer? Matching some technique + those long arms would be a brutal task for anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.