What's new

If every Utah Jazz player got into a fist fight who would win?

Who would win in a fist fight?

• Gordon Hayward

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alec Burks

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Derrick Favors

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Enes Kanter

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Dante Exum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trey Burke

• Rudy Gobert

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Trevor Booker

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Joe Ingles

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be between Booker and Ingles.

Australian dudes can bring it - I've seen it with my own eyes. It's in their genes or something. But Booker has the best combination of size, speed and power so I think he'd be the favorite.

Dark horse is Kanter, I liken him to Homer Simpson in the episode where he becomes a boxer. He may just tire everyone out by taking repeated shots to the head.

Hey I already used that in this thread for Ingles.

Wanted to go with Gobert, but I just think that Favors has to be the favorite. Booker is scrappy, but Derrick would whoop his *** if they ever threw down. Gobert started out in boxing, karate and table tennis before I started playing basketball. I think I'd actually watch table tennis if Rudy was playing - can you even imagine?

Defiantly Gobert, didn't he used to be a boxer? Matching some technique + those long arms would be a brutal task for anyone

Being exclusively a fist fight I see your point. If it's an 'anything goes' fight go for the legs to try to tackle him, much easier when on the ground.

Favors would defend himself but lacks the aggression.

Such a strange rumor everyone passes along about Favors that I don't see. He fights back in games. He stares down other players. He sticks up for teammates when around. He is one of the few on this team that gives purposeful hard fouls to send a message. Quiet and aggressiveness are not necessarily tied together.

I think it would be between Booker and Ingles.

Australian dudes can bring it - I've seen it with my own eyes. It's in their genes or something. But Booker has the best combination of size, speed and power so I think he'd be the favorite.

Dark horse is Kanter, I liken him to Homer Simpson in the episode where he becomes a boxer. He may just tire everyone out by taking repeated shots to the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyqJX7bU0Ws

Such a strange rumor everyone passes along about Favors that I don't see. He fights back in games. He stares down other players. He sticks up for teammates when around. He is one of the few on this team that gives purposeful hard fouls to send a message. Quiet and aggressiveness are not necessarily tied together.

I think it stems from back in the day when Dirk punked him and earl Watson had to step in.

Ingles might be the guy... Are Australians tougher than Canadian hockey players? Played ball with a few Canucks and things got real... It was terrifying.

I'd say Kanter or Gobert.

Booker has that mean streak in him, but he isn't as big or powerful as Enes, and it isn't like Enes is devoid of the nasty.

Rudy would probably beat them all though. He has the wingspan to keep everyone at distance, and everyone would have to swing up to hit him, which would lessen the punches power. Rudy also has that mean streak.

I can see it, the Jazzfanz fight club, where you can relief all the stress accumulated during the week. We'll meet in some isolated street out west where the factories are and get it going.
Then comment over a few beers and what not.

I can see it, the Jazzfanz fight club, where you can relief all the stress accumulated during the week. We'll meet in some isolated street out west where the factories are and get it going.
Then comment over a few beers and what not.

Heavenlyharris would be b--ch t-ts. ha ha!

RUDY GOBERT
Gobert did not immediately take to basketball, instead focusing his attention upon boxing, karate, and table tennis.
130803_104708.jpg

r6bd.png

8311894.jpg

Ingles or Booker because of their age. I voted Ingles subject to him having few VB's first.

Rudy was a boxer growing up so he knows how to throw a punch. Booker is probably the toughest, but like his jump shot, his punches would probably miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.