What's new

If Giannis Antetonkoumpo was in this draft...

With what we know about him now or what we knew at the time he was being drafted?

I got Anthony Bennett and Otto porter. Got them on the cheap. That's good right?

I got Anthony Bennett and Otto porter. Got them on the cheap. That's good right?

Don't we think you should be able to post funny Gifs from your phone on here, guys? Only funny ones though. Not mean spirited ones.

Apparently ugli really likes Giannis. I don't really know. I haven't seen enough. I didn't know he turned into a super prospect.

If MJ, Sir Charles, Dream, and Stockton were in this draft, what would your Big Board say? Would Stockton go ahead of Parker? Wiggins? Would you take Stockton over the chosen one, Aaron Gordon?

Giannis is an unknown. He could be Anthony Randolph like bust or could be Durant lite. Randolph showed more promise as a rookie, the hype was quite high. I'd take Giannis around 8 this year.

Randolph per36
15.9 / 11.6 / 1.6

Giannis per36
10 / 6.4 / 2.8

Giannis is an unknown. He could be Anthony Randolph like bust or could be Durant lite. Randolph showed more promise as a rookie, the hype was quite high. I'd take Giannis around 8 this year.

Randolph per36
15.9 / 11.6 / 1.6

Giannis per36
10 / 6.4 / 2.8

Randolph has huge character issues.

Giannis is universally loved and adored.

He is delightful. Between his personality and his god-given abilities, he's a real gem for them. I was a fan of his and would have been very happy with him at 14. It was a swing for the fences pick, and they knocked it out of the park.

It's one of the reasons that I'm on board with Aaron Gordon at #5 if the Jazz can't trade up for Jabari. I like everything about him except for his free throws. I'm even encouraged by the improvement in his shot from HS to the end of his freshman year. I just see that IT factor that you inherently need to become a star. He has the heart, drive, desire and work ethic to take raw abilities and develop them into something special. Imagine what a kid like that can do under a coaching staff filled with smart guys known for developing young players.